•5• Kuroko Is Triggered

Kuroko: Meat buns from the chibi.

ShoyoyoHina: DON'T CALL ME CHIBI!

OiOikawa!: But you are chibi...

Noyasnotchibi: OH REALLY?

Kagamis: I mean, pretty chibi compared to me

Kageyama: Everyone is short statured compared to you! You're a basketball player for crying out loud!

TanakaRyuu: WHAAAAAAAAAAA?

Kuroko: I'm a basketball player too though. I'm only 168cm. [5'6"] Not every basketball player is tall.

SaltyShima: Someone's getting triggered...

Sugamama: Tsukishima. It's time to stop.

Kageyama: Finally someone tells him...

Yamaguchiie: Eh? I though it was pretty funny...

MackerelMan: Do you want me to change your username again?

Yamaguchiie: No thank you!

Kuroko: What does it mean to be triggered?

SaltyShima: Glad you asked:

Triggered
Getting filled with hate after seeing, hearing or experiencing something you can't stand.
Person 1 posts something on the internet.
Person 2: "Relax mate, don't be mad"
Person 1 gets triggered, or angered.
Person 1: "THAT'S IT, YOU TRIGGERED ME"
Person 1 continues to bash on Person 2.

Kuroko: I'm triggered by this.

Kagamis: Great job. Now Kuroko is going to use this word for the rest of highschool.

A/N: Sorry this one is pretty short [Badum-tsssssss *is slapped*]. I'm going to be starting a scenario requests/suggestions page because I'm getting a little bit of writers block. Don't worry I'm not forcing myself to write chapters or anything. I also want to do it because this story is for you guys to read, and I know I really like it when authors take requests. So I'm going to start a requests page right after this one where I want you guys to leave requests. It's the easiest way for me to find your request.

All you have to do is give me something that all of the characters are going to talk about or give me something that the first person to type will say. For example in this story the first line was Kuroko saying: Meat buns from the chibi.

And lastly you can send me a picture and I'll write about the characters react to the photo. To send me a picture though, I'd suggest you DM me on Instagram because that's mainly what I check. My Instagram is @Musiclover317s_trash but if you can't find it I also run an account called @sousuke_yamazaki_samezuka . Also please mention that you're requesting it for this book or else I'm going to be utterly confused.

Thanks for reading and make sure you leave all requests/suggestions on the requests/suggestions page.