The Cutest Couple In High School

~Sky's POV~

So me and Jess have been on a couple of more dates and we found out that we have alot of similarities which is awesome and that means we could actually possibly be some sort of boyfriend and girlfriend but nothing to serious since we are just in high school and Jess is only 14 and that wouldn't be a good idea since if we do get into a too serious relationship and turns out we can't stand each other in the future it won't be as hard on us since we wouldn't be madly in love if you get what I mean.......I think Jess and Ross is starting to rub off on me.....
But yeah since we do have a lot of similarities I might actually ask Jess to be my girlfriend on her 15th b-day which is about a month away (I know hers is in October irl but this is the beginning of the school year in the book so just roll with it) that would be a nice birthday gift right but I need to prepare well where I'm going to do it and obviously get my self emotionally stable so I won't take it so hard if she rejects me other than that I just need to be myself that can't be hard right....?

~really big time skip till about one week till Aph's b-day~

Okay so I've done everything I need to do all I need to do now is get her a gift a card and I dunno some flowers for her room? Maybe that would be nice yeah hmmmm are purple roses a thing? huh they are! (picture at the top)
well they aren't real but they are really pretty......like aph *sigh* I'm a hopeless romantic......I think? met I don't care I just need to get her a card and a gift  but what will I get her that she doesn't already have? I could make her something and I know for sure she won't have that! unless I make her something someone else made which would be weird but that gave me an idea what if I make her a little scrap book with pictures of us all through out the years since we have known each other since we were little 'uns  yeah that sounds nice! now the card gosh WHY DOES THIS TAKE SO LONG TO PREPARE!?!

~another time skip brought to you by turtle muffins~
(yes they are real just like turtle cakes

~another time skip brought to you by turtle muffins~(yes they are real just like turtle cakes