0.6

Beep, beep, beep, beep. I wake up and hear a consistent beep filling the room. I slowly open my eyes and notice a white ceiling above me. A very bright white ceiling might I add. "You're awake!!" Anthony says and I now feel his hand holding onto my one that isn't in a cast. "What happened?" I ask him. He scratches the back of his neck. " Well you see, umm you sat by me and I was in a bad mood so I accidentally shoved you and broke your arm cause you hit it at a funny angle when you fell." He says looking at the ground below him. "Well it's a good thing that I forgive easily." I say giving Anthony a big smile. He smiles and hugs me, making sure that my arm doesn't get bonked.

"Can I- well may I- well know what I'm just gonna do it." Anthony leans close to me then kisses my my lips. I kiss back even though I don't know why, and after a few seconds he pulls away. "You'd better not mention that to anybody got it? Especially your brother." Anthony says then quickly leaves the room and me confused. I lay back down and quickly fall into a peaceful sleep.

When I wake up again I see my brother and Rachel sitting in the two chairs by my bed. "How's my favorite sister doing?" Kris asks holding onto my hand like Anthony was earlier. Anthony! I can't tell Kris because Anthony told me not to. I always keep my promises because once made a promise to a dying man and his wife and kids survived after the date they were supposed to be killed. Somehow.

I look back at my brother. "You mean your only sister." Then I regret it when I see hurt flash across his face. I look down and mumble "Sorry." Sarahs death affected Kris more than it affected me. Though it should've affected me more because I saw her die in front of my own very eyes. "Hey she's still in our hearts forever." I say squeezing his hand and he looks at me with mournful eyes. We never mention her name because Kris will go into a state of depression and last time that happened he met Rachel and she cured him. We don't want that to happen again.

Rachel lays her head on hid shoulder and he puts his on top of hers. "Aww you guys are so cute!" I coo and they both, yes both, blush. "Thanks!" Rachel says covering her face with her hands. I shake my head at their cuteness and someone knocks on the door. "Cmin!" Javy and Addison barge into the room dragging an Anthony by the arms into my room.

From the looks of it he just gave up struggling. I start to laugh, and then have a coughing fit. "Can I have some water?" I ask weakly. Kris chuckles and walks out with Rachel at his side. "Now you mister are going to sit here and until you apologize, you're not moving." Javy says. Anthony fake or real glares at him and says, "if you want me to apologize I don't want it to be in front of you people."

Javy and Addi grumble but reluctantly leave the room. I see their silhouettes standing right outside the door. I turn my head towards him. "Why did you do that?" "Do what?" "Lie." He shrugs. "I have a reputation to maintain princess." I glare as he leaves the room. Kris walks in holding a bottle of water. "Why was Anthony chuckling as he walked out of the room?" I laugh trying to think of a good excuse. I look up to hear Kris say, "Or should I say, what joke did you tell him?"

Hello all!! Happy Valentines day to you! I added a little romance in there! I hope you enjoyed this book and also I tried to make Anthony rude. I don't like it. Comment your thoughts.
Lots of love,
Ari.

Anthony: was I really that bad?
Kris: . . . *slowly backs away*