0.2

Hope

I grab my stuff and we head out the door of Javy and my home. Javy locks the door behind us and we head out to my car. "Can we take my car please???" Rachel wines. I sigh. "Why don't you go get my Brother and Javy and I will head in his car." She nods and heads over to Kris'. "Alright. My car or yours?"

20 minutes later

"Stop it's here!" I say and Javy parks his car. He won Rock, paper, scissors. We played it 3 times. He won 2 of the 3. That and we got Starbucks. "Are the rest of them here?" He asks me. "Yep. Let's go." We get out of the car and walk the short distance to a small café called, The little tea cup. "Who chose this again?" Javy asks "you." I say snorting. We walk in the door and see our friends sitting at a large table. "We're meeting someone that's here." I tell the hostess. She nods and let's us go meet our friends. "Hey guys!" Hazel says happiness evident on her face. Addison is sitting next to her an arm around her. I turn on my abilities and see that they both finally realized that they are soulmates.

I look at Kris and Rachel and see that they have realized too. Then I look at Emma who's sitting with a new face. "Who's next to Emma?" I whisper to Javy as we sit down. "Anthony Rizzo." He says his got breath on the skin behind my ear. I nod. "Why does he look so gloomy?" "He had a bad offense and defense day with scrimmage." "Oh." Our table order went like this:
Javy, me, Emma, Anthony, Kris, Rachel, Hazel, and Addison was between Javy and Hazel.

A waitress walks up and says, "Hello my name is Carrie, and I'll be taking care of you today. Is there anything I can get you to drink?" "I'll have water please." "Coffee for me!" "Can I have soda?" "I'll stick with water too." "Lemonade!" "I think the rest of us just need coffee." Javy says. The waitress nods and walks off to get our drinks.

"Ok so Emma why'd you pick Lemonade?"

After ordering.

Over the course of the past 20 minutes the conversation around the table has changed dramatically. At first all we talked about baseball,  then the subject became what we ordered for drinks. "Ok So Emma why did you get lemonade for with breakfast?" Hazel asks her. Em shrugs. "My inner child was leaning towards the lemony goodness." We all burst out laughing. I turn towards my handsome boyfriend who's smiling and laughter is filling the air. I can't help but smile at him because his smile's contagious.

Emma starts talking to Anthony again and our laughter dies down as our food comes. I look around to see Hazel gone. "Where's Hazel?" I ask Addison. He shrugs "She said something about taking a call." "ok thanks." I try calling her cell and she picks up right away. "Hey what's up?" She says into her phone. "Nothing other than the fact that oh maybe you arent here?" She sighs. "I had to go to work last minute. Would you mind telling Addi that I had to go? He won't answer his cell." "Ok will do. Your food came. To-go?" I can hear her smiling. "Yeah. Thanks Hope! You're the best!"

Ooh wonder where Hazel's going.... Only I know. Ik it's short but I wanted an update out for you all.