0.5

Hope

"Javy! Stop! You've g-got a a Game!!" I say trying to Javy to stop tickling me. "Stop!" I start running around the room trying to get Javy to stop tickling me. He chases after me while I do my best to get him out the door. "Kris! Help me!" I yell to my friend who's sitting on the stairs and has an amused expression on his face. "Nope! Looks like you're having fun Hope."

I hear a knock on the door. "Kris go answer the door will ya?" Kris sighs and gets up off the stairs and pulls open the door. "Hey Hazel. Addi." He says letting the couple in. "W-what's u-up?" I ask them while trying to catch my breath. Hazel starts laughing. "Has Javy been chasing you again?" She asks while trying to stop laughing.

"Umm guys you do know we have to be at bp right now, right?" Addison says looking up from his phone at all of us. "Oh my gosh! Guys lets go." I say grabbing my keys and walking out my door. I turn around to see them all staring at me. "What?" I ask them confused. Javy starts to chuckle, then Addison, Kris and Hazel all join in. "What is it!?" I scream at them. Javy motions for me to come towards him. I do so and trip on the stairs in the process scraping my knee. "Here baby, let me help you." Javy says while lifting me up. I start pouting and cross my arms "why were you guys laughing. Also where's Rachel?" Javy brings me back into the house and sets me down on the couch. 

"Oh umm... Bathroom?" Kris says guessing. "Oh. Now what is it that's so funny?" I turn my attention back to Javy. He scratches the back of his neck. "Well you see... Ummm.... Well....." "You have a sign on your back saying that you're gonna be the one and only movie star this year." Anthony says bluntly while walking through the door. I blink back the tears in my eyes. "That's what was so funny huh?" I ask them. "Well then go. Go, get out." I then escape from Javys grip and run up the stairs. "Guys let me go after her." I hear Javys voice whine. "No. Leave her alone. She needs some time to cool down." Anthony says. "I'll go talk to her." I slam my bedroom door shut and flop onto my bed. I lay face up while covering my face with my hands to cover up my sobs. Everyone was laughing because I apparently suck at acting. Even Javy. He's supported me through everything. Now this. He laughs. He was the first to laugh. I hear a crinkle come from under me and I feel a slip of paper on my back. It says, Dear Hope,
The next biggest actress? You. Of course after they somehow let you through by dancing. Or giving them a big kiss. You are the next Beyonce. Or at least that's what you think. Your voice sounds like an angel. Though only a cow would appreciate your voice.
Love,
your secret destroyer.

I let the tears stream down my face. It makes sense now why they were laughing. Some of the letter is in bold so that's what they saw while the other stuff is smaller so they wouldn't have possibly seen them. I sigh and toss the note to my floor. I hear a knock on the door. "Go away. I'm in no mood to hear your pep talk Kris."

"It's not Kris." He opens the door and I turn so my face is in my pillow. "Well then who is it?" My muffled voice says. "Only an Anthony." I sigh. Anthony sits down on the edge of my bed and I feel the bed dip. "did they send you to say their apologies for them?" He chuckles "Nope. I came here for you." I turn to face him with my tear streaked face. "F-for me?" He rubs up and down my back calming me down a little. "Can I have a hug?" I ask him. Anthony smiles. "How about I just hold you?"

I nod and he pulls me into his arms. "Are you usually this sweet?" I look up at his face. He considers my question. "No. Usually I block everyone out and be my own person. Emma has helped me. You have helped me." I smile at him and sigh. "Why did Javy laugh at me?" Anthony sighs back at me "Because, well, I don't know why."