Hopefully forever!

"Okay so what are we going to do now. Just sit and wait"? I ask
"My dear we can buy a castle and some land and we can rule it over. But that can wait I don't want to lose again, so first let's get married, we've been together for a while. I'll get your fathers consent, now." He says
"Well right now I have Gaston as my father so why don't we ask them both, who do you want to start off with"? I say.
"Let's start off with your father in the castle. It will be easier, hopefully."Scotty says.
"Ok well I will go with you." I say.
"Yes my dear, but let's be careful. He says.

*Scotty's POV*

I walk into the castle doors into the throne room. I see that the king is sitting down, he doesn't looked pleased.
"Your majesty, I would like to ask for Britt's hand in marriage"? I ask .
"You know I'm not her father, right"? He questions me.
"Yes I know your majesty but she was and still under your care. And may I please ask for her hand"? I ask once more.
"Yes you may and may you forever be happy with each other." He says.
"Thank you and now to get one from Gaston." I turn to leave. I walk into the waiting where Britt is sitting.
"So, how did it go"? She asks.
"One down, one more to go." I say
"Great let's go, babe." She says to me.
We go into the town and walk into the hunting bar. I see Gaston sitting in a huge chair.
"Sir, would you please accept for me to take Brittany's hand in marriage"? I ask
"Sure, I don't care her mother never let me see her." He goes on.
"Thank you so much, sir." I say running out. I hold my hand, take a knee and say " Britt would you do me the honour and being my wife"? I nervously ask.
"Scotty yes I've been waiting for you to ask"! She screams in excitement.

A fairytale kinda!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें