Who are you?

(Britt's POV)
I began to come, I had drooled on myself. I didn't care all I cared about was Scotty and getting out!
"Hello anyone here, HHEEELLLPPP!" I yell.
"I'm sorry Britt but your mother needs to know of me after all these years!" The same voice said.
"Britt thank you for coming with me!" The awaken Scotty said.
"I didn't have much of a choice!" I said
The bags held over our heads were ripped off. I'm tied up in a chair next to Scotty.
"Yes my dear you look just like your mother used to." He appears. He looks familiar, silk black hair and piercing blue eyes colour of a lake. And a big bust and large body.
"G---Gaston how are you here I thought my father killed you!" I exclaimed.
"No my Rose he did not KILL me, but now I do NOT want your mother,I simply want you!" He proudly says
"If you want me then why have Scotty?"
"For two reasons, one so he doesn't go looking for you and tells, and two we must need a servant!" He says
"Oh hell no, I'm no ones servant. And of course I would tell someone, and you can not have Britt because....." Scotty stops.
"Well why because you love her, and what age are you at my dear"? Gaston asks, " I'm at age 17 going on 18 next month." I said.
"Britt! Why did you tell him that!" Scotty shouted.
"I don't know, I just was being nice." I say. Gaston unties my rope but he leaves the one around my ankles tied.
"Now my dear you are going to write to your mother, and tell her you are in the town and you have moved in with me. He commands. I suddenly got so mad."No why the HELL would I do that! I don't even know you" I yell. "You tell him gurl!" Scotty cheers. Gaston got mad and he punched Scotty and slapped me across the face.
"Now you will tell her in the letter!" He commands again. I do it mostly in fear and anger, Gaston reads over it and goes and leaves to mail it, and get food because we are all hungry. "Scotty we have to get out of here!" I say while untying his rope around his hands, we both untie our feet and head to the nearest window. We unlock it and start to climb out. We go to the stables and we start going to my parents' house.

*1 hour later*

We arrive at the castle, Chip opens the doors " Hi Britt how's it going, and why are you here"? He asks
"I'm sorry Chip but you have to let us in , we need shelter and we need to talk to my parents." I tell him.
He let us in, I ran in too the throne room to meet my parents, they were surprised Scotty and I were here.
"Why are you here, are you in trouble"? My mother asks me.
"You lied that's the real trouble"! I yell at her.