Chapter 8

"Wake up."Gerard whispered in my ear.I opened my eyes to Gerard hovering over me with his hazel eyes and the cutest smile on his face."Morning."I said then leaned up a bit so I wouldn't bump faces with him."I don't have any shows today!"He said happily."Yay!So,What are we going today?"I asked him."That's for me to know and you to find out."Gerard told me then pecked my lips.I smiled at him."Let's get some coffee."Gerard said then grabbed my hand.We went into the kitchen to make some coffee.After we drank some coffee we went back into my room.I sat down on my bed and so did Gerard but he pulled me into his lap.He was on his phone while I started to play my Nintendo 64."My mom wants to meet you."He said crinkling his nose."Is that a bad or good thing?"I asked him pausing my game that I was playing."Good.But,There's one little problem."He said."What is it?"I asked him."Well,We've been dating for a while and I don't know your middle or last name."He scratching the back of his head while blushing.

"That was it?My full name is Hayley Ann Burling."I told him smiling."I'm Gerard Arthur Way."He told me back smiling.For reason I then thought of marriage,Hayley Ann Way doesn't sound that bad."So,Will you meet her?She wants to have lunch."Gerard said."Sure."I said then leaned back on Gerard.He was warm then he flipped us over so he was on top of me.He kissed me with passion and I kissed back."Hey Gerard,Where's-"Mikey said then stopped when he saw the scene,"If you do are going to do that.At least lock the door."Mikey said then walked out.We both laughed."I wanna watch a movie."Gerard said."Okay."I said."What movies do you got?"He asked me."I have only four which are,Boys Don't Cry,Kill Bill Volume 1 &2 and Halloween."I told him."I'll watch Halloween."He said and I handed him the case."You do that while I get ready."I said then grabbed some clothes and walked to my bathroom.

I showered then changed into a white button up sleeveless shirt with a red skirt but I put on some black fishnets then some boots.I put on some eyeliner then brushed my hair and teeth then walked back to my bedroom.I saw that Gerard was ready also but he was still focused on the movie.I looked at the clock to see that it was 11:45 a.m."Gerard,I think we should be going."I said to him."Yeah,You're-"He then stopped when he saw my outfit."Woah."Was all he could say.I blushed with a huge smile."Come on,We need to get going."I said then grabbed his hand.We then walked out of my house and got into my car.Gerard drove while I sat and stared out the window.We drove to a place called New Jersey Miller's Hoagies,It had good business.We walked in then sat in a booth across a woman with curly blonde hair and hazel eyes."Mom,This is Hayley Ann Burling.My girlfriend."Gerard said smiling."Hello there."She said smiling as well."Hi,It's nice to meet you Mrs.Way."I said smiling also.We sat and talked until we finished our food around 1:30 pm.Gerard paid,Then walked his mom out to her car and kissed her goodbye,I thought that was so cute.

Gerard drove back to my house,"What's the surprise for today?"I asked him."Can't tell you."He said.We then went into the house to find everyone gone.Me and Gerard sat on the couch,Danger then crawled on his lap nd we talked about crazy stuff.About an hour later Mikey walked in the house with a random girl."Here he is."Mikey said."Hello."The girl said brightly to Gerard."Hey."He said back."Could I have a picture with you.It's my birthday."She said.Gerard then took a photo with her followed by signing her shirt and bracelet.Before she left Gerard kissed her cheek.I really didn't like that,I will admit,I'm the jealous type."Sorry,Work."He said then kissed me.I smiled."I understand."I said."Are you ready for a three hour car drive?"He asked me randomly."I guess."I said."Let's go."He said then grabbed my hand.We got into my car and then started talking.

He pulled up to a fair and I smiled."Gerard,This is amazing."I said then pecked his lips."Then I'm glad I chosed this."He said grinning.We went on a ferris wheel,I REALLY didn't like it.I also have some panic attacks at times.I sitting there breathing heavy,Sweat dripped from my forhead and I was shaking like a leaf."Hayley Ann,Are you alright?"Gerard asked me."Yes,I'm fine."I said fake smiling.He then grabbed my hand and kissed me.After we got off Gerard played a game and won me a stuff Pikachu.I really loved it,I mean come on!Who could hate pikachu?!"Let's go eat."Gerard said.We bought a large funnel cake that had chocolate syrup on it with a layer of powder sugar.We sat on a picnic bench and started feeding each other funnel cake.I then took some powder sugar and put it on Gerard's nose.He smiled then wiped some on my cheek.I kissed his nose to get the powder off.He then licked the powder off my face.I giggled then saw some kids staring at us.

"I think we scared those kids.''I told Gerard."Definitely."He said smiling.After we ate we walked around for a bit until we saw a small craft booth.I then saw a necklace I was gonna tell Gerard but I couldn't find him.A man walked up to me,He was clearly drunk.He smelled like the cheap kind of liquor.He leaned on the table both arms on each side of me and I couldn't move."Well,Hey there."He said winking."I have a boyfriend and I don't want to catch STDS.''I told him."Really?You look kind of alone.I'll fix that.''He said getting close to my face."I said no.''I said then pushed him away."C'mon,We can have a real good time."He said getting close to me again."She said no.''I heard Gerard say."And who the hell are you?"The guy asked Gerard."Someone you don't wanna fuck with.''Gerard said.''I will fuck you up nine times out of ten."The guy said then lunged foward and pushed Gerard.Gerard was the type you don't fuck around with.Gerard then got up and flung himself at the man.Fist were flying and I saw some blood.Gerard then pushed the guy into a trash can."Now,Stay the fuck away from my girl."He said then walked over to me.

I ran up to Gerarrd as he was holding his ribs."Are you okay?"I asked him."My knuckles are bleeding because his teeth sliced them."He told me."Gerard,rip off a piece of your shirt."I told him.He did then handed me the cloth.I wrapped it around his knuckles and pecked his cheek.He smiled then stood up.He grabbed my hand and he chosed a more sturdy ferris wheel than before.They let us on and it was now 9:30 p.m. and dark.It started and Gerard put his arm around me and held me close.it stopped at the top and my god was it beautiful."It's beautiful.''I whispered."I know and I've been thinking..."Gerard said.''What is it?"I asked him."I love you.''Gerard told me looking into my eyes."I love you too."I told him back.He kissed me and it was probably the most amazing thing I've ever happened to me.It was full of love and happiness.He broke the kiss then grabbed my hand.When we got to the bottom,He released my hand and helped me out.

We got into the car and started driving back.We got back around 1 a.m.The housse was empty when we walked in.I gave Danger some food then followed Gerard into my bedroom.We both got changed then laid in my bed.My bck was against his chest with his arms wrapped around my waist."I really do love you."I heard Gerard whisper in my ear before we both fell asleep.

One more full day with him and He'd be gone.