Chapter 9

I woke up to Gerard's phone ringing.''Gerard,Your phone is ringing."I told him,He then answered it."Yeah?"He mumbled then put it on speaker and set it on his chest."Gerard,You're fucked!"Bob yelled."Wait?What the fuck did I do?''Gerard asked him waking up more."You'll find out in the interview.You better be here in one hour."Bob said then hung up."Fucking hell."Gerard said then got out of bed.He put on a red button up shirt with black dress pants.He finished putting on his outfit then walked over to me."I'm sorry."He said then pecked my lips.

"For what?''I asked him."It's our last day and it's already starting off bad."He said."It's fine,I'm sure the rest of the day will be great."I said."Any day is a good day with you."He said then walked to the bathroom.I blushed smiling.He walked back into the room with brushed hair."Can I use your car?"He asked me."Sure."I said then pecked his lips."I gotta go.I love you,Hayley Ann."He said."I love you too,Gerard."I said.He left leaving me to shower.

When I got out I put on a black spaghetti strap dress,It stopped mid thigh.I then put on a brown oversized sweater with some thick black tights and some boots.I put on some eyeliner then brushed my hair  and teeth.I walked into the kitchen and fed Danger.I made some pancakes then some coffee and I ate.I then went into my room.It was starting to get messy since Gerard has been here.I cleaned my room,I then found Where The Heart Is,one of my movies I lost.So I put it in the DVD player,Laid on my bed then found myself falling asleep in middle of the movie.

"Hayley Ann,Wake up."I heard Gerard say while shaking me lightly.I opened my eyes to see him in my face close enough to kiss me."There's good news and bad news.Which do you want first?"He asked me."Bad."I said."Well,There's pictures of me puking in the streets."He told me."What's the good news?"I asked him."They asked about you in the interview."He said smirking."Well,The bad news isn't too bad and I don't care that they asked about me."I said then sat up."Do you care about what I said?"Gerard asked me."What did you say?"I asked him."You'll have to watch,Also the photos aren't that bad.Bob overeacted."He said.He then sat on the bed with me and then turned my t.v. to the interview channel.

"Now here's the band that you're all watching this for.My Chemical Romance!"The interview said.They all stepped on the stage and took a seat.They asked about touring and stuff they like that."Now,Gerard I understand you're no longer single."The interview said."That's true.I have a girlfriend."Gerard told the interviewer."What's her name?"The interview asked him."Hayley Burling."Gerard told him."What's she like?"The interviewer asked Gerard."Perfect.She has this gorgeous brown redish blackish hair and amazing blue eyes.She's just perfect."Gerard told him.I then started blushing."What do you guys think of her?"The interviewer asked the guys."She's amazing."Mikey said."She's a really cool person."Ray said."She's really great.I mean she looks like how Gerard described her and she's really wonderful."Frank said.I was really shocked about what Frank said,I mean I thought he hated me."She's really pretty and nice."Bob said and I smiled.I then ran into the living room and saw the guys laying around the room.I started hugging them.Then Gerard walked in.We all then shared a group hug.

"What do you want to do for the day?"Gerard asked,I then remembered it was our last day."I have no idea."I said truthfully."How about a house party!"Frank yelled."A house party it is!"I yelled happily.We all woo'd and the guys left to make phone calls then me and Gerard went back into my room.Gerard picked up a pair of teal skinny jeans."Can I wear these?"He asked me."Sure."I said giggling.He took off his pants then put on the teal pair.He stood and they actually it him really good.Then Gerard left.I walked out to see alcohol all over the table."They'll be over at six."Frank told me.I then picked up my phone and dialed one of my best friend's number."Hey what's up Kevin the Ghost?"I said."Hayley!What's up?"Kevin asked me."Party at my house starts at 6.You need to come."I told him."Alright,I'll be there."Kevin said and then we both hung up.Kevin is really good friend of mine.

Me and Gerard then went back into my room.I put on a dark red floral print dress with skin color high heels and I brushed my hair again.We got ready and then walked out of my at six.There was about fifty people there,They were drinking and laughing.Eventually after talking for a while more people showed up.There was about two hundred people here in my house,sweating,dancing and drinking.There was random people everywhere!By 10 p.m everyone was high or drunk.I was hanging out with Kevin,Since he's like me who doesn't ever want to do drugs.

Gerard then came over and grabbed me.He pulled me into a closet and started kissing me.It was pretty deep but fueled by alcohol and something else.Gerard kept attacking me with kisses.He started to run his hands up my dress and continued to kiss me,follow by going down my jaw and neck with slow kisses.He picked a soft spot on my neck then bit down and started sucking on it.He then suddenly stop and removed his hand from under my dress.Don't worry he didn't do anything."Mikey.Where is he?"He slurred asking me.How drunk was he?I opened the closet door to see that Mikey was in the corner of the room making out with Frank,They were touching each other and it was not PG.

Gerard stumbled down to the basement and I followed him.A slow song came on and Gerard pulled me close to him and we started dancing.Around 3 a.m everyone started to leave.When they were gone me and Gerard collapsed onto my bed.It was the best night of my life.It then hit me,That was our last night together.Tomorrow Gerard was leaving,He had a 12 p.m flight.A tear then slid down my face."Don't cry."Gerard said soothingly,The pot and alcohol wore off."I'm going to miss you so much Gerard.I really love and I hate myself for that because when your gone you're gonna meet someone else and then forget all about me."I said wiping away my tears."You won't have to miss me."He said pulling me close,"I'd never leave someone I can't live without.I want you to come with me.".

"I'd follow you to the end of the earth if you wanted me to."I said then kissed him."Here."He said pulling back.He took a heart necklace out of his shirt.It was the one I saw at the Fair.A red heart diamond necklace.He put it on me then kissed me.We then laid down and I curled up next to him.He wasn't leaving me,I was going with him.

(A/N~Yes,I brought up Frikey cause why not. c:)