Chapter 5

(Drawing in the external link)

I smiled then walked into my bedroom.I took off Gerard's sweatshirt then threw it on my bed.I went into my closet then grabbed some extra blankets since they might be staying the night.I then grabbed a over size sweater with some pajama shorts.I went into my bathroom then showered real quick,After I got dressed I walked out then realized I forgot to feed Danger.I walked into my kitchen and feed her.I then went back into my bedroom.I grabbed my drawing book,laid on my bed and started drawing something.After I was done I laid my book down then turned over and went to sleep.

I woke up to cold lips pressed to my neck,I opend my eyyes to see Gerard above me with a smile on his face.Oh,god that smile."Hi."He said grinning then sat up a little,I sat up with but I had be careful or else we would bump faces."Do you need to shower?"I asked him and he nodded."Follow me."I said then took his hand.We walked out of my bedroom then down the hall til we were at the bathroom."Here you go."I said then opened the door."Thank you."He said and pecked my cheek then went into the bathroom.I walked into my living to see the guys standing all awkward."Guys,You can make yourself's at home."I said giggling."Thanks."They all said then Bob grabbed the T.V. remote and Frank jumped at him they soon started to wrestle over it.I then went back into my bedroom.Danger was on my bed sleeping,I smiled then laid in my bed with her.

I sighed,"What's wrong?"Gerard asked me,I then sat up.to see him in his skeleton onesie."Nothing."I said giggling because of his onesie.He was smoking but I didn't mind."Come on out into the living room."He said then held out his hand.I took his hand he led me out,Mikey was gone but he was probably in the shower."Do you have any alcohol?"Gerard asked me.I nodded then led them into the kitchen."It's not mine my friend's left it over so I kept it."I said then opened the cabnet above my stove.I then walked back into my living room and sat on the loveseat.Gerard then came back and then pulled me into his lap,We all then started watching T.V.They all finished their shoowers and laundry,But their now drunk;Gerard was probably the worst though.

"Hey,Mikey I fucking love you."He stumbled over to Mikey and hugged him,Who was equally drunk."I love you too,Bro."Mikey said back,They then sat and did crazy stuff to each other."Gerard,Stop touching my face."Mikey said but Gerard was laughing and kept poking Mikey's face.Gerard then stopped and stood."I'm tired.Can I go to bed?''Gerard asked me."Sure,Where do you want to sleep?"I asked him.Gerard smiled a bit.The alcohol wasn't as intoxicating as his smile."Where are you sleeping"He slurred.Even drunk Gerard was sexy,I walked out and Gerard followed me into my room.He laid on my bed with me,He smiled then crawled over towards me,So I was facing him.He then pressed his lips to mine and I returned the kiss.

He rolled on top of me then continude to kiss me.It was romantic but it was all fueled by alchol.His tongue traced my bottom lip and I let him in,Allowing his tongue into my mouth.His hands were squeezing my waist and my hands were in his hair.We broke for air,Gerard then pecked my forehead and he then got off of me then went to sleep.I laid there admiring him.I was definitely falling for Gerard Way.

I woke up with Gerard gone,But the house was really smokey.I got out of bed then ran into the kitchen.I then saw Mikey rubbing his head,Gerard punching the toster yelling "It's not working!".The room was filled with smoke."Jesus fucking christ!What the hell did you do?"I asked them then the toster caught on fire."Mikey put a for in the toster!"Gerard yelled.I then grabbed some water and threw it on the toster and the flames stopped."Sorry."Mikey said staring at the toster.I walked over to him and hugged him."It's fine.I needed a new toster."I said then pulled back,"Besides..I wonder what would happen if you put a fork in there.".He smiled and everyone started laughing.Gerard then walked over wearing one of my old red boa's."Do I look sexy or what?"He asked us.We laughed."Oh,Gerard the fanbase is right.You're the sass master.''I said and we laughed again."Can I wear this on stage tonight?''Gerard asked me smiling."Sure,You can keep it.''I said,He then walked over and kissed me lightly as a Thanks.It wasn't like last night's kiss."I need a cigarette."Frank said then walked out onto the front porch."What the fuck was that?"Bob asked Gerard.I really didn't understand why he was mad.''What?"Gerard asked confused."We need to talk Gerard."Bob said and pulled Gerard onto the back porch."I'm gonna go talk to Frankie."Ray said then walked out onto the front porch.Leaving me and Mikey alone.

There was a lot of awkwardness in the air so I needed to clear it."You don't talk much."I said to Mikey."There isn't much to talk about."Mikey said as he shurgged."Well,Why don't you smile much?''I asked him."I'm smiling now."He said then smiled.We both then sat on the couch."Without being asked."I said.''I just,I don't know."He said."Mikey,Tell me."I said."No one ever looks at me hardly.Their always looking at Gerard or Frank.It's fucking horrible."He told me on the edge of tears."Mikey,I know how you feel.Some people need to understand how amazing you are.I really have never seen another bass player like you.Also you're really funny and your smile is very adorable."I told him.I then realized he was leaning in.I then got off the couch."I can't,I'm sorry!I really love Gerard!"I said then ran into my room then sat in my closet.I sat in there crying.

I really felt bad.I showed Mikey niceness then meanness.I know he probably wanted a friendly kiss but I would then feel bad.Why?Because I love Gerard and it would haunt me if I kissed his brother.I really love Gerard and I need to tell him about my depression and bipolar but I can't seem to find the right words on how to tell him.Also my little sister is still in the fucking hospital.I could only cry about all this.Gerard then walked in,Good.Cause I was all out of tears then.He then pulled me into his lap.

"I have to talk to you."He told me.I was really scared,It feels like someone is hitting me in the head with a metal baseball bat."Okay."I said then looked into his eyes."I have two more shows and two days off  then I leave."He said then grabbed my hands."You..Leave?"I asked him,The fuck is going on?!"I leave America.To Europe,I'm going on tour."He told me."Are you saying this is it?Are we not anything anymore?"I asked him with tears in my eyes again."I'm leaving and I want to spend everyday with you.Me and Frank had something,But I don't want that.I want me with you.I need you."He said with tears running down his face."So,To be with me,You're leaving?"I asked him.Only a few days with him then my depression would probably take over me since he was leaving."I'm not leaving for good.I'll be back and when I'm back,We'll stay together.But don't think about that.Let's be happy while I'm here."He told me and kissed my nose.

"Gerard,I need to tell you something."I sighed.He looked at me with a confused face."Well,I've been meaning to tell you something but I can't seem to find the words to tell you."I said then leaned back on my wall."What is it,Hayley Ann?"He asked me."I have...Depression and Bipolar disorder."I said with my face in my hands.He sighed then pecked my head."Don't worry.I'll try my best to get you out of depression."Gerard told me."Thank you."I said then hugged him."Get ready to leave.I wanna do some stuff with you."He said then I pulled away from him."Stuff?"I asked him."Cute couple stuff,Like from the movies."He told me.

I smiled.I wasn't gonna be sad,I'm gonna be happy while he was here.Besides he said he'll try his best to get me out of my depression and he said couple stuff.That means were a couple,Right?