Chapter 40

Jessica's P.O.V

My screams were muffled but ugh!
The person finally let me go and I was thrown into the passenger seat of a car.

My kidnapped got into the other seat and started the car. I tried to get out but they locked it right away.
"Hey!" I screamed at them. They didn't even look at me.

Soon they started taking their mask off and my mouth dropped open.
Samantha!
"Samantha!? What the hell?!" I screamed at her now calm that it was just her.
"Whew.. That was fun." She giggled. I continued to glare at her.

"What was that for!?" I shouted again.
"Oh.. Well.. That was the only way I would get you to hang out with me with out Mike!" She sad quiet calmly. Ugh.. She's so stupid sometimes I swear.
"You could've asked me! And kidnapping me was your best idea!?" I questioned.

"Yup." She said popping the 'p'.
I just rolled my eyes at her.
"Just let me call Mike and tell him I'm with you." I said taking my phone out of my pocket.

Jessica - "hey baby. I'm with Samantha. She wanted to hang out and thought kidnapping me was a great idea. Lol. I'm ok don't worry. Be home soon. Xoxo"
Mike - "really.. She thought kidnapping.. Wow.. Sometimes she scares me. But I'm going to eat a pizza by myself? :("
Jessica - "haha. Share it with Sammy. I'm sure she'll love niece and uncle time. Tell her I say hi! Love u!"
Mike - "ok. Love u too!"

I shut my phone off and stuffed into my back pocket.
"You're lucky you're my best friend." I warned her. She just smugly smiled.

---

Mikes P.O.V

Ugh.. What am I going to do now? Jessica isn't here and well.. It would be nice to spend sometime with Sammy.. But.. Oh what am I saying.. Sammy's my niece.

"Sammy! Want pizza!?" I called out for her. I soon heard little foot prints coming my way.
"Pizza!" She squealed and jumped into the seat next to me. She quickly grabbed the largest slice and gobbled it down.

Wow.. She can eat fast.
"May I have another?" She asked pulling me out of my trance.
"Huh? Oh yea! Of course." I said and placed another slice in front of her.
"Where's Aunt Jessica?" She asked swallowing a bit of her pizza.

"She went out with a friend." I said still eating my first slice.
"Oh. Ok." She said quiet sad. Wow.. My own niece likes Jess better than me.
"What do you want to do?" I asked her. Usually her and Jess do stuff I'm not really sure though..

"Can we watch spongebob? Jess and I usually watch that together." She said hopping off of her seat.
"Sure." I said and followed her into the T.V room

She snuggled up into the couch with a fluffy blanket around her and giggled up at the T.V when ever they said something funny.

I actually understand why this is there favorite show..

----

* A/N *

3k reads... OMG!!! I'm literally freaking out! I can't even believe it right now!

You guys are all AMAZING! I love u so much!

Thank you for actually finding my story entertaining and continuing to read! Ahh! Love you all!

New chapters coming soon and I promise they'll be good for the celebration of 3k reads!❤