Chapter 2

Mikes P.O.V

When Jessica turned ball around to head back in her room I saw a figure in the corner of my eye. I stopped flipping burgers and ran to where I saw the figure.
"What do you want?" I threatened whoever it was as I grabbed their neck. When I saw who it was I let go.

"Jason?" I questioned.
"Sup bro. She got quite the body." He said winking at me. I let out a growl.
"Sorry. Sorry." He said putting his hands up in defeat. I walked away from him and back into the kitchen.
"So.. How ya been? Haven't seen you since we were both in the hospital." He said taking a seat at the island in the kitchen.

"Well, same old same old." I said going back to making the burgers.
"Dude.. You should mark her soon. Her scent is intoxicating and it's even worse since she's the Luna.." He said with lust filled eyes. I quickly turned around.
"You lay one finger on her and I swear I will put you in the hospital myself." I threatened takin hold of his shirt. He gulped and nodded.

Jessica's P.O.V

"Mikeeey! I'm ready." I shouted coming down the steps.
"Jess, what did I tell you about calling me that?" He said coming towards me.
"I know.. But it's fun to annoy you." I said biting my lip.
"Oh Jess.. Now you're teasing me. You know how I am when you do that." He said and pinned me up against the wall. He raised my leg and placed it around his waist.

I sucked in a tight breath when I felt the sparks. He started kissing down my neck.
"Mike." I said as he found my weak spot. He pulled away right when i said that.

"Now how does it feel to be teased." He said pulling away. I gave him a glare and he laughed.
"Grr." I said and walked away.