Chapter 21

Mikes P.O.V

All of last night I gave Jess a limit of only 5 drinks. I do not want to go through what we had to go through last time she was drunk.. It was a nightmare!
Like.. I wouldn't be able to be in the same room as her! Same room!

"Jessy.. Baby. Wake uppp." I said shaking her. She actually woke up.. Woah.. Surprise.
"Woah.. You actually woke up.. Is this my Jessica.. If not give her back!" I said in a joking matter. She just glares at me and rolled her eyes as she pulled back the covers.

Before she got up I pinned her back down to the bed.
"Mikeeyyy. I have morning breath. Not nowwww." She whined trying to push me off. Not working..

I leaned down and kissed her. She didn't kiss back for a few seconds but gave in and kissed back.
Hehe.. I win. I said in my mind.

She broke away.
"Now.. Let me brush my teeth and take a shower." She said squirming out of her spot. She actually fit between my legs... She's smaller than I thought..

"Can I shower with you?" I called out.
"Nope." She said popping the "p".
"Grr." I said loud enough for her to hear.
"Oh.. Is the alpha mad.. Well, the Luna ain't going to take his crap." She said in a playing tone and shut the door.
Did she really just do that?
"Rude!" I called out loud enough for her to hear.

"It was meant to be!" She called out as I heard the shower starting to run.
I just huffed and lied back down on the bed.
"Some peaceful moments to myself." I said. But I spoke to soon.

Jimmy - "Brother. You're office. Now."
Mike - "come on bro.. My mates in the shower and I want to see her when she gets out."
Jimmy - "NOW!"
Mike - "ok ok. Calm down. Be right there."
I then cut the mind link and hopped off the bed.

My moments were cut short thanks to my brother. Remind me to thank him. Hint my sarcasm.

----

"What do you want?" I questioned aggrivated.
"Nice welcome to you too." He said turning in my seat.
"Ok.. That's my seat. That's why I have other chairs." I said pushing him out of my seat.
"Well then." He said and took a seat somewhere else.

"What do you want?" I asked once again.
"Oh! Yea.. One, congrats on the proposal. So glad she said yes. Second.. It's about.. King Xavier.. Rumor going around that he's becoming.. Rogue." He said turning serious.
"What..?" I said shocked.

"Yea. The palace is requesting that all Alphas double all their security in case anything happens." My brother said quiet casually.. Is her really taking this serious? You know.. I never understood him.

"The reason you never understand me is because I'm unpredictable." He said answering my question.
How does he do tht!?!!?