My eyes snapped to Harry's much larger, tattooed hand that popped out as well, copying his daughter's actions and making his own hand puppet nod.

I inched closer like a frightened animal, still unsure of what would happen next and in the last minute both my daughter and her father's hands shot out and grabbed me, making me scream before they dragged me underneath the covers with them.

I hadn't realized I was laughing along with them as they tickled me, Harry taking one side and Dot taking the other of my stomach as I muffled my laughter with my hands, lips upturned before Dot quickly stopped, her father follwing and letting me catch my breath as we popped our heads up from the blankets.

"Ha-ha, ha-ha!" The foreign sound escaped my mouth quite strangely and I immediatly stopped, dropping my smile when I found that the two were staring at me.

All three of us were panting as both Dot and Harry gaped at me before exchanging looks, their brown hair disheveled and eyes gleaming with mischief.

Did I do something wrong?

I shifted on the bed as they stared at me before Dot giggled.

"You laugh funny." She told me, making her dad smirk as my eyes widened at her statement before she began to imitate me.

"Ha-ha, ha. Ha." She mimicked like a robot before making robotic motions with her arms, nearing me as I covered my lips to keep from smiling.

"Ha-ha. Ha. Ha." Harry followed suit, both of them inching closer to me in a robotic manner as I laughed, my own laughter sounding exactly like their imitations causing everyone to erupt in a fit of hysteria.

I did not bother to write down that emotion in my notebook afterwards.

For I knew I would always remember the feeling of happiness.

And that night, after we had tucked Dot into bed, I stared up at the ceiling in thought before stiffly moving the blankets off my lower body.

Blinking through the dark I reached out into the black until my knees hit Harry's bed as I brought my arms to my chest, stepping back in caution.

I then proceeded to blindly grope the empty space on the bed that Harry had always left for me every night, finding the sheets surprisingly warm and welcoming before I crawled under the sheets, slowly moving on the mattress and tucking myself in, blinking up at the ceiling once again once I was settled.

My heart rate picked up when Harry suddenly shifted, making me freeze like a deer in headlights with wide eyes when I felt his hot, bare skin against mine as he turned and rested his sleeping face onto my chest, his toned arms circling my waist and holding me tight as I stayed still, unmoving.

"Oh my goodness." I whispered under my breath, closing my eyes to calm myself before I felt the husky, low chuckle coming from Harry on top of me.

"Buona notte beautiful." His deep voice rumbled in content before he snuggled closer and fell asleep.

**

I learned that feelings were not just simple as black and white.

I knew that as humans we are capable of feeling a mixture of all different types of emotions, therefore creating a different kind altogether.

Protectiveness for example.

"Dot, look at me, look at me." Harry was kneeling down in front of our daughter as she sniffed, wiping at her teary eyes with chalk stained hands, her round cheeks flushed in a soft pink color that matched her bows.

I truly did admire the color pink.

"You're not looking at me." Harry's harsh voice brought my attention back to him as he scolded Dot who sniffed with a frown, looking at her dad.