summary // disclaimer

Lena swan was a quiet but calculating girl with strange white hair and intense ice blue eyes, who preferred to stand in the shadows and observe everything so when the time came she have the answer before anyone even asked the question. She's lived with her dad her entire life in the quiet little town of Forks, Washington.

When the strange inhumanly beautiful Cullen clan move the forks Lena immediately knew something was definitely different about them but kept it to herself as she observed them for the next two years. She witnessed them pick at their food to make it appear as though they ate it but never once did they put the food in their mouth, she saw there alien like grace, saw all of there eyes change color from gold to obsidian, and how sometimes they would look at people as if they were trying not to make them a meal. Despite her skepticism Lena became friends with the Cullen's who immediately excepted her into the family.

When her sister comes into the picture again to live with her and Charlie everything changes.

Add in animal attacks and strange sightings of seeing a seemingly imaginary image of fleeting red unruly curls into the mix and Lena's life changes into one filled with love, loss, and beautiful tragedy.

Cast

•Sage Tullis as Lena Swan/Cullen

Disclaimer

I only own Lena Swan and her added plot lines, and added dialog. Everything else is owned by Stephanie Meyers.

A/N: So I kind of hated the way the plot for Fiery was being written so I changed a lot of it.