Chapter Nine: Waiting.

Start from the beginning

She doesn't look too bad. I gasp as I think of something.

Has she broken any bones?

I open the door and step out of the room. I look for the doctor who was just in the room and ask him my question.

''Oh yes. Sorry, I forgot to tell you. Yes, she has. She's broken three ribs and a bone in her back. Also, she hit her head and her neck was close to breaking...''

I see the ground quickly rush up to meet my face.

''Zayn? Zayn! What happened?'' Rizo comes running up to me. She helps me up as I still feel dizzy and sick.

''I, erm, I fell over, because...'' I stop because my eyes droop.

''Is he alright?'' Rizo asks the doctor worriedly.

''He's just had too much to deal with right now, the poor lad.''

''Yeah, we all have. We should get him home.'' she says, taking me along. She takes me to Riley's room and I look around.

''Riley's broke a bone in her back, three ribs and her neck was close to breaking... And she hit her head hard.'' I say in a rush.

''Oh my God!'' Holly says, her hand over her mouth.

''No!'' Nikki cries.

''Yes, and we should get Zayn home, he's knackered.'' Rizo tells them, pulling me along through the door.

''Okay. Lets go.'' Louis leads us all out of her room. I look back at Riley, saying goodbye under my breath.

When we get back, Harry and Niall help me up to my room.

''I miss Riley.'' Harry mumbles, choking back some tears.

''So do I.'' Niall coughs.

''We all do.'' I say, closing my eyes as my head lands on my pillow.
I'm asleep in seconds.

Harry's POV:

''Nikki... Can I ask you something?'' I ask her.

''Mm? What is it?''

''Would you - ''

''Morning guys!'' Charity comes running in and bounces on the sofa, knocking Nikki off.

''Ow!'' Nikki cries, landing on the carpeted floor.

''Oops!'' Charity giggles. Ugh... She's so annoying. And I've only known her a day.