chapter 29

Kenzie pov
I saw nothing but black. A faint light appears. No, I can't be dying. I try to stay away from the light but it was to strong. As I was walking through a hallway like light. I watched different memories. As I got closer to the end of the hallway I heard sounds. I saw my old dog malboo. She die when I was 18 from cancer. She ran around my legs. I ran after her I met up with ms.abby mom. She been dead for almost ten years now.

"Am I dead or something" I asked abby mom. Then a man appeared. It was my dad my real dad. He die in a car accident. We did mend the bond. We were really close before he died. They were crying.

"What's wrong" I asked them. Walking to the closer.

"You aren't supposed to be here you are supposed to be on earth" Abby mom said to me.

"But I want to be here with my dog and my dad and you" I said pointing to Abby mom.

"But think of what you are leaving behind. Think of your kids, your new dog, your husband your best friends, your life" my dad said. I didn't realize it if I die they will never see me again. I won't be able to kiss their heads every night or see them off to school. I won't be there to comfort them when they get upset or get hurt.

"I guess you are right" I said a little disappointed.

"But aren't I already dead. Am I in haven right now?" I asked them.

"No your not dead. You knock on haven doors but we didn't answer because we want you to continue your life" Abby mom said.

"But I miss you guys" I admit it.

"We will meet again sooner or later just not right now until then go live your life. By the way kiss the kids and tell them that grandpa loves them. And I am always their for them" my dad said to me. I nod. I walked through the same hallway I came through. Before I took my last step I turned around.

"Tell the kids even though they never knew me that I love the way they are turning out" Abby mom said.

"Oh and Mackenzie tell the other dog you got to watch it step that I am still your number 1" malboo said to me. I laughed.

"I will I love you guys" I said.

"We love you too" they said I waved goodbye. The door shut as soon as I took my last step out of the hallway. I was left in the dark.

Johnny POV
Mackenzie still hasn't gotten up. We bring the kids every once in awhile. Today I brought the kids to have them see their mom.

"Is mommy sleeping" Jack asked me. I tried to keep myself from crying.

"Yes, she sleeping" I said.

"Will she ever wake up" Rosetta asked me. I heart broke into two.

"We don't know baby girl" I said to her while stroking rosetta hair.

"We can only hope"maddie said.

"Come on you guys are probably starving" maddie reached out her hand for the kids to grab. I let go of them. They went with the guys. I started crying. Maddie came in she put her hands on my shoulders.

"I know it hurts all of us"maddie said.

"This is all my fault" I said. I wiped the tears of my cheek.

"Come here" she said walking in front of me holding her arms in front of her. I got of the chair. She again placed her hands on my shoulders.

"This no one fault she got so much stress built up. And when you accident punched her. It was like a dam braking one good hit and she broke." Maddie said. She looked like she was about ready to cry. I pulled her into a hug. She cried into my shoulder. I stoke her hair. I let a tear slip. It's been hard for everyone. Brandon tells me that brynn waking up in the middle of night screaming and crying. Because she having nightmares about Mackenzie. Maddie is the worst. Jacob told me that maddie won't eat a single thing she won't leave her room. Only the time is when she has to go to work. Jojo hasn't been acting the same she not joyful like she use to be. Lauren won't talk to anyone. Jojo and matty are back together every thing is back to normal except kenzie won't wake up. Maddie cut my thoughts when she stopped crying.