chapter 4

Mackenzie POV
I was at home after a long day of school.

Lauren POV
I got home it was 2:30 I Don't have to meet up with the girls until 5 so I went upstairs  into my room I brushed my hair while singing I hate you, I love you by gnash. After I was finish the song I started to cry because it reminds me of me and Carson. After I cleaned up my face I walked to my closet and pulled out my journal that I right in every day it helps me thinks.

Dear diary,
It's me again Lauren today I showed this girl Mackenzie Ziegler around she amazing she my idol she so lucky that she can dance like that. I had to save her from my brother Johnny I know if they started dating it would only cause her ending in a broken heart. But I see how Johnny looks at her it's weird. Any ways gtg until tomorrow. Bye my best friend and dairy.

I put my dairy back in my closet under some clothes that I know Johnny wouldn't dare go near. I looked at myself in the mirror and gave myself a week smile. I walked out of my room past Johnny room his door was shut so that only means on thing Chloe is over. I press my ear quietly on Johnny door. I heard sounds coming from their. Next thing I knew I heard a very weird sound that I never want to hear again. I almost threw up in my mouth but I fought it. I walked down in disguise. I hoped on the couch and put on frozen. I looked at my phone it was only 3:30pm so I still have time. Not long after I started Chloe walked downstairs pass me and walked to the door Johnny wasn't far behind her. They kissed I rolled my eyes and focus on the movie.

Johnny POV

Chloe came over for one of our make out sessions one thing lead to another and yeah. After she was gone I was so happy I really hate her she thinks we are dating but I keep trying to tell her we aren't. But does that girl ever listen? No, it's get annoying I know Lauren hates what I am doing all ways bringing a new girl home. But I love it it get me experience with all types of girls. I ran to the bathroom trying to get the taste of Chloe out of my mouth. I brushed my teeth five or six times but it still tasted like her. I gave up I went into my room and grabbed my drawing book. I love to draw it was my passion. I started drawing something random. When I finished I looked at it it was a girl. It looked like Mackenzie Ziegler. Why would I be drawing her. Sure she cute but not my type she a goodie goodie. I put my drawing book under my mattresses and laid on my floor.

"Johnny I am leaving" I heard Lauren said I ran down stairs and slipped on my shoes she was on her hover board hers is pink mine is blue I grabbed my hover board and locked up the house. I rode and caught up to Lauren. She got scared and fell off her hover board. I stopped mine a ran to her.

"Lauren are you ok" I kneel down next to her she got one her elbows.

"Yeah I am fine I just got scared" she said I stood up and extended my arm for her to grab she grabbed it I pulled her up on her two feet.

"Hey I invited matty b and Carson and Brandon to show the girls around" Lauren said I nod. We continue riding until we got to the gate i press the button and they let us in. We rode to Mackenzie house Lauren knocked on the door. They came out brynn was on her mint green hover board kenzie was on her purple hover board and jojo was on her red hover board. I rode up to kenzie she started blushing badly. I thought it was so cute. Oh no I can't start having feeling I never have feelings for anyone except of course Lauren I mean she my baby sis.

Kenzie POV

When Lauren got at my house I saw Johnny he rode up to me I started blushing badly. I forgot how to use my hover board and almost fell. But guess who caught me. If you guess Johnny you would be correct.

"Who's ready to go to the mall" Lauren said.

"Me" I yelled. We took off racing to the gate. When we got to the gate their was three boys. Lauren and Johnny must know them because they exchanged hugs. Me jojo and brynn stood their awkwardly.