chapter 12

the update you've all been waiting for . :)

Max's pov

She hasn't rejected me. That's all i could think about as we layed there cuddling watching p.s i love you that she made me go get  from her room. I hadn't realised that she had slowly started to cuddle closer to me if that was even possible. The fact that we were so close to each other had my wolf howling in happiness. But that soon all changed when my bata Drew came running into my room startling us both. 

"Max we have a problem."

"Can't it wait i'm trying to spend some time with my mate." I was pissed that he came barging in like he owned the place even if there was a so called problem.

"Sorry but it can't theres been rouges spotted at the north boarder. They've been detained but they want to talk to you." Well it looked like i had to go do my alpha duties. 

I turned to Anna who seemed to have be watching us the whole time. I gave her an apologetic smile. "I have to go sort this out i shouldn't be too long you stay here and when we get back we will watch another film or something if you like?"

"No, cause if it turns into a fight and you kill one then you will win the bet sorry Max but i'm coming with you." That stupid bet was getting in the way i didn't know what they wanted me for but i didn't like it, it was putting my wolf on edge and she was making it worse by wanting to put herself in danger.

"YOU ARE NOT COMING WITH ME. THE BET IS OFF I WILL NOT HAVE MY MATE IN DANGER AND THAT IS FINAL" I was so funstrated and on edge that i hadn't realise i had screamed everything i had just said into her face, until she slapped me right across the face. Hard. Then she just walked out the bedroom with out even looking back. 

Drew just stood there shocked and for once looking slightly uncomfurtable having just watched the whole encounter. "I guess we better get going and fast i need to sort things out with Anna. Do you have any idea at all what they want?"

"No sorry dude but the only thing they have said is they want to talk to you." He looked apologeticly at me as he said this. 

"Never mind just get someone to watch over Anna for me. The last thing i need is for something to happen to her." And with that we walked away to go sort things out before things got out of hand. 

Annabella's pov

How dear he shout at me. I was sat on my bed trying to calm down so that i didn't go back and slap him again, but it seemed like it wasn't going to happen any time soon. I was way to angry for my own good. 

I decided to go take a nap hoping i would wake up in a slightly better mood, as impossible as that felt right now i just hoped it worked. How ever slowly i started to drift off to sleep. 

*Annabella's dream* 

I was sat in a lovely meadow with the sun beaming down on me with out a care in the world. i seemed to be in wolf form because i could see my pure white paws due to the fact that my head was resting on them. 

All i could hear around me was birds singing in the trees that surounded me, and the soft swishing noice of the lake that  was some where near me. But that all changed as i  heard a twig snap. 

I stood im a defencive stand waiting for who ever that stood on the twig to show them selves but in stead of someone coming out a cute little bunny came hopping my way. Well i felt silly. I went back to laying down in a nice peaceful comfertable position.

Then all of a sudden someone was on top of me and i knew it was a rouge the smell alone was enough to tell me that. who ever it was smelt of rotting dead bodies and other vial things. I was making me want to throw up but at this moment in time i had to get who this damb rouge off me before i could even consider throwing up. 

After a lot of struggling i managed to get him off of me so that i was on top and for once since he arrived i had the upper hand. I was just about to sink my teeth into his kneck going in for the kill when i woke up in the most excruciating pain in my chest and stomach that i have ever felt. 

After letting out a blood curdling scream i checked my self for any injuries. Just to find nothing there.

then it clicked i wasnt the one that was hurt.

Max was. 

A/N 

hey guys hope you enjoy im so so so sorry about how late this is. i hope this makes up for it i will try and update as fast as i  can. so vote comment follow what ever you like do it. if you would like to give me any feed back comment or message me it would be muchly appriciated.