chapter 4 the morning after the party

I woke up in the morning with my head feeling like a woodpecker was pecking away inside of my skull. I tried to get up so i could get a drink of water to sort my horrible dry mouth out but i just fell straight back onto my bed with a humph.I decided to just sit there for a little bit and hope that my head would stop hurting just a little.

Wail i was sat there just thinking i remembered my bet with Max and instantly cursed him for proposing it wail i was intoxicated.So i thought about how i was going to get expelled and came up with 3 ideas:

1: graffiti the walls of the school in curses and hope to get court

2:start a fight for no apparent reason and try and do some serious damage to the other person

3:purposely set the science block on fire

Out of all 3 ideas the only one that would really work was to set the fire but i was so nervous about it that i felt like just hiding until max had forgotten about the whole ordeal, but even i know that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.I had no choice on monday i was going to set fire to the science block and hope i didn't get into to much trouble.

After an hour of just sitting in bed thinking i finally managed to get myself up and made it to the bathroom that was connected to my room. First things first i got a glass of water and then did my morning routine which consistered of a shower, and then brushed my teeth. After walking to my wardrobe i got my light grey skinny jeans and a black vest top to go with it. I put my black ladies boxers on and a plain black bra then finished getting dressed in my cloths.To finish everything off i put some simple but elegant black ballet shoes on and got set on sorting my hair out.Once it was dry i just brushed it one last time and left it down to flow to the lower half of my back and that was when my stomach desided to make an apperence and make the most unlady like nose to tell me that  i need to eat.

I left my room and made my way down the cream coloured hallway over to the extravagant staircase that always reminded me of those out of a fair tale that the princess would walk down to meet her prince at the ball.Everytime i walked down the stairs i would run my hand against the railing as it was silky smooth and it was spotlessly clean so clean infact that you could almost see your own face in the glossy woodwork. I kept walking until i reached the kitchen with was all stainless steal and has recently been modernised.I reached into the cupboard that held the pop tarts not realising that anybody was in there until my top started to ride upwards as i tried to reach the top shelf and i heard wolf whistles coming from behind me. I turned around so fast that i lost my footing and nearly face planted the stone flooring but a pair of muscular strong walm arms wrapped themselves around me and pulled me back to safety. Looking up i found myself being mesmarised by a pair if beautiful greens eyes belonging to the devil himself.

Max.

A/N

sorry the chapters are short but i dont want to rush things.tomorrow i will be trying to do a longer chapter cause my mum keeps bugging me for it so i will try but i wont make any promises. so yeah you know the drill vote comment follow and i will see you all tomorrow night x