chapter 7 Monday morning

Annabella's pov

I woke up at half 6 to get ready for school because unfortunately it was the dreaded monday, and the day i will get Max back for hiding the fact that i was his mate from me. So i walked over to the bathroom and put the shower on. Wail i waited for the water to worm up i brused my teeth. I was only in the shower for about 10 minutes before i got out and wrapped myself in a big purple fluffy towel and made my way over to my wardrobe.  

I decided that today i was going to wear a black skirt that came to about mid thigh and a red vest top with long over the knee red and black strippy socks and a pair of black convers. After getting dressed i dried my hair and then straightened it so it wasn't a wavy mess anymore, then added a little bit of make up which consisted of black eye liner,some mascacra and some lip gloss.To finish the look of i grabbed my black and red criminal damage jacket and my back pack up of the bed and made my way towards the kitchen.

As i approched the kitchen door i could hear people talking but couldn't make out what they were saying as the door was so thick that it made everyone sound muffeld. How ever when i walked in everyone stopped talking and it made me very suspicious and slightly annoyed. I dedcided to just egnore it and eat my breakfast which was sugar puffs because they are full of sugary goodness and they give me a sugar rush which i would need for my plan to work later. It was then that i noticed that Chantelle wasn't here but then again that wasn't anything unusual for her so i thought she had propably headed of to costa like she always does.

Once i had finished eating i put my pots in the dish washer and got my keys out of my bag. Walking to my car i noticed Max was sat on the hood of my baby (my mini cooper) with out a care in the world. "Erm what do you want?" Seeing him right now was getting me a little bit angry. "I wanted to see you i didn't get you see you yesturday because you were hiding away in your room with Chantelle. You wouldn't be avoiding me would you?" "Now why would i be avoiding you Alpha Max, i don't recall there being any reson to be or is there something i should know about?" I knew how much max hated to be called Alpha by his friends unless he was in his Alpha state of mind which he wasn't. "Don't call me Alpha princess, and what could i be hiding from you. I would never do something like that to you." He had a smug look on his face that told me just how much he was enjoying himself. "Well if you don't mind i have to get going to school as it starts in  20 minutes and i have some getting expelled to do." He moved out of my way and leaned in to wisper in to my ear. "I've already gotten myself expelled so don't miss me to much now will you. Oh and princess be careful and good luck." Then he did something i wasnt expecting. He kissed me on the cheeck and walked off with a satisfied look on his face as he went back into the house, but all i could do was stand there watching him in shock. 

After a long boring car ride to school i ran to my locker to put my books that i wouldn't be needing into. I was to busy looking at the graffti that was all over the walls that i didn't realise that i had already made it to my science class. I walked in a sat down at the back. The teacher came in a couple of miutes later and told us to set up the stuuf for the experiment that we were to be doing today.

I was so nervous that i nearly dropped the chemicals that i was holding but i some how managed to hold myself together. Once i got to my table i did what i thought i would never do and mixed all the chemicals together knowing full well what would be come of it. When all of a sudden the room started to look black with smoke and then ..........

A/N 

Hehehe cliff hanger. I know this wasn't a very good chapter i seem to be getting a bit stuck plus i have alot to do so sorry about that but i hope you enjoy this anyway.