chapter 11

Annabella's pov

HE KISSED ME!!

I could feel the sparks going off as soon as his lips touched mine. At first i didn't react i was so shocked at how fast things seemed to have gone when i was only planning on talking that i seemed to have froozen into place, but without realising it my eyes started to close and my mouth moved in sync with his. In what felt like no time what so ever my lungs were screaming at me to let oxygen into them so unfortunately we had to pull away to catch our breath. All you could hear was our heavy breathing and i looked up to see Max looking at me ashamed and apologeticly.

"I'm so sorry i couldn't control my wolf i really didn't mean to just throw myself onto you like that. God i'm such an idiot." He looked so tormented and kept beating himself up about it mumbling to himself and i knew that the only way to calm him down and stop him from beating himself up was to do what i came here to do originally.

"It's ok Max it's not like i didn't like it or anything but i came here to talk so can we talk please?" He seemed to relax until i asked for us to talk and he became tense but i knew that we had to talk now otherwise we wont talk at all and things will get complicated really fast.

"I get the feeling that i'm not going to like this." He said uneasy if i hadn't have known he was tense and uncomfertable before i sure did now.

"I came to tell you that i forgive you. I know that it's going to be hard but i don't want to stop the bet all because you finally came clean about everything. I'm not going to reject you or anything like that because i don't see the point our wolfs will win in the end and we will be together weather we like it or not. But  i need to know what happened after you left with Louise and i need you to be honest with me about it." I said Louise with pure haterid and there was no way he would miss it.

"Your not rejecting me?"

"No there's no point i always wanted my mate anyway so why would i?"

"Ok. Once we left you she tried to suduce me but it didn't work because i couldn't keep my mind off of you so i told her to back off and go fine someone else to be her fuck buddy or better yet wait for her mate. She got mad and slapped me and then ran off to go find her next victom. That is all that happened i promise."

"Good so i don't have to punch you but i will kill her. No-one slaps my mate or even trys it on with him that bitch is going to die." I said this with so much finality in my voice that there was no way he was going to get me to leave it. 

"Babe just leave it, she's not even worth it anyway."

"Fine can we do something i'm getting bored especially considering you wont let me kill the stupid bitch."

"Yeah sure lets watch a film or something. How does that sound?" I just nodded my head and layed down on his bed and began to get comfy. 

A/N 

hey guys sorry it's sort i wanted to get the getting together kinda thing out of the way i will be updating again tomorrow hopefully as long as everything goes as planned hope you enjoy and again i'm really sorry about how sort this is.