Then he stop singing.

How was that?asked papa.

Horrible. Then I smile big.

What did I tell you about lieing? Asked papa while smiling.then he used right hand to tickled my side.I started laughing.

We are here.say papa while parking the car.we are in parking lot of a big building.

Where are we?

Don't worry. You will like it.say Papa. Then we walked in.the signed says "laser tag".

Laser tag.what is that?

Laser tag is a tag game played with lasers.say papa.then we put on a black vest with a light on the front.one worker gave us a laser gun.we walked in the arena. Around the arena was every thing was in neon light.

Game begins in 3.say the speaker. Papa ran to the left.

2.say speaker. I ran to the right.

1.say speaker.then we heard a alarm go Off.I hide behind a short wall.the my light on my vest started glowing and gun too.I ran around looking for papa.man,he is hiding good!then I walked around a little more when I found him.I shoot him with the laser.

Game over.say speaker.then the lights turn on.

Come on let go celebrate your win.say papa.he chuckled. Then we give the gear to back to the worker. We went to basket robins for ice cream.

Thanks.

You welcome. Say papa.we sat at the bar facing the window.then his phone rang.

Hello?.....oh come....please.....fine.say papa.

Aaliyah want you now.say papa.then we drove to the mall.we met aaliyah at the food court.

Happy birthday maxine! Say aaliyah.then she hugged me.

What about me? Asked papa.

What about you? Asked aaliyah while smirking.he sighed.

I will see you later. Maxine. Say papa.then he kissed my forehead.

What about me?mocked aaliyah.

When you find my hug that where you will find your kiss.say papa while smirking. Aaliyah crossed her arms.papa sighed. He kissed aaliyah forehead.

Love you too brother. Say aaliyah. He rolled eyes.

Don't killed my only daughter.say papa

Yes sir.say aaliyah. Then papa left

So go shopping. Say aaliyah.

No dresses.

Skirts?asked aaliyah. We started walk toward a store.

No.

Tights?asked aaliyah while showing me some tights.

No too tight.

You not wearing a jeans to a party.say aaliyah. Then she gave me a short white dress with a denim vest.

You looked so cute.say aaliyah. She bought the outfit.I changed my clothes.then aaliyah started driving.

Where are we are going?

To your party.say aaliyah.

But where?

Someplace. Say aaliyah.she parked the car outside of a big building. We walked in.

Happy birthday!! Yelled a crowd of people. I jumped a little.

Thanks.then katie hugged me.

Happy birthday bestie!say katie.

Thanks where Henry?

At the chocolate fountain. Say katie.

Chocolate fountain!?!

Yeah.say katie.then we ran to it.we found henry with chocolate all over his face.

Happy birthday maxine. Say henry.

Thanks.now do we have some strawberries to drip in this thing?

Yup.say katie.then we grab a strawberry each and drip it in the fountain.

This good!

I know right!say henry.

You should see the food table.say katie. Then we went to the food table. My grandparents was standing near it.

Hey grandpa and grandma!

Hey maxine. Say grandma

Happy birthday. Say grandpa. Then I nodded.I look at the food table it had all my favorite food.it had burgers,pizza,fries,pasta,and chicken nuggets! I ate some nuggets and a slice of pizza.I walked around with katie when I heard someone stop the music.

This is for the birthday girl.say papa who was standing next to the DJ table.(play video)

You’re a troublemaker (You’re a troublemaker)

You ain't nothing but a troublemaker girl

You had me hooked again from the minute you sat down
The way you bite your lip
Got my head spinnin’ around
After a drink or two
I was putty in your hands
I don’t know if I have the strength to stand

Oh oh oh, trouble troublemaker yeah
That’s your middlename, oh oh oh
I know you’re no good but you’re stuck in my brain
And I wanna know, why does it feel so good but hurt so bad
Whoa, my mind keeps saying "Run as fast as you can"
I say I’m good but then you pull me back
Whoa, I swear you’re giving me a heart attack, troublemaker sang papa.when he finished the song.the DJ turn back on the music.I ran to papa and hugged him.

I guess you like it.say papa.

Yup.

My little troublemaker. Say papa.then he kissed my forehead.

How is the party? Asked papa.

Awesome!

I glad you like it.because I saved the best for last.say papa.

What is it?

You have to wait until after the party.say papa.

Fine.but it better be good. Then he chuckled.