Wielder of the weapon

Comenzar desde el principio

"where exactly are we?"

"I guess you could say your dreaming but your body is dead at the moment"

"that makes sense, i guess. the last thing I remember is being stabbed by that bastard Gluttony"  You say venom laced in your voice, Abbas nods

"but why am I here? I mean I've died plenty of times (not on purpose lol) and this is my first time being here" You question,

"because it's time to awaken your power" Abbas explains, you flinch slightly, knowing exactly what he means. 

"I have to kill the other sins?"

"that is the purpose of the weapon" Abbas answers, you let out a shaky sigh, you weren't exactly fond of the idea to kill your former friends but after seeing how much Gula has changed, the idea doesn't sound so horrible now, also because you weren't about to sit by and let them take you back to the cage.

"I see" you say coming out of your thoughts,

"so are you the guardian of the weapon or something?" you ask not sure what Abbas' purpose was,

"No"

"I am the weapon" Abbas reveals, your eyes widen, you just stare at him for a moment dumbfounded.

"b-but you're a tiger!"

"yes, master but I have other forms to" Abbas explains, you just stare and nod trying to processing everything,

"u-uh" you say, very confused at the moment.

"would you like to see them?" 

"sure..." You say hesitantly.

"Alright, master," Abbas says, you just stare at him then a bright white light surrounds Abbas, you cover your eyes with your hands at the blinding light. A moment later the light dies down, so you remove your hands away and look at Abbas. Standing before you was not the white tiger there a second ago but a boy around 15 looking, with pure white messy hair and crystal blue eyes. (image Killua from HXH) He had very pale skin, he also had on a white long sleeve shirt and white pants that didn't go past his knees as well as no shoes. You just stared at him in awe not sure what to say, until he broke the silence.

"this is my human form, master" Abbas spoke, he sounded as he had before.

"your so...." you start, Abbas looks down at you now confused,

"cute!" you exclaim. You quickly get up and hug him to your surprise he was a lot shorter than you thought, his head only reached to your chin which was perfect for hugs. (hehe, idk about you but im really tall lol)

"m-m-m-master" Abbas lets out clearly flustered, you giggle slightly.

"you're so adorable" 

"t-thank you, master, but" Abbas says pushing you away slightly, you step back a little waiting for what he was about to say, Abbas takes in a deep breath.

"I have one more form" Abbas says. Abbas looks at you and you nod, then same as before a bright white light appears, surrounding Abbas' body, you cover your eyes once again. The light stops, then you hear a clanking noise causing you to uncover your eyes and look. There in front of you was a sword, implanted into the ground by the tip of the blade. The sword was very divine looking, (i don't really feel like explaining what the sword looks like, cause I'm lazy lol, also because I suck at explaining things so I'll add a picture below:)

 The sword was very divine looking, (i don't really feel like explaining what the sword looks like, cause I'm lazy lol, also because I suck at explaining things so I'll add a picture below:)

You just stared at it for a moment, taking in every beautiful detail with your eyes. You felt as though it belonged in your hands, you were about to pick it up. Then you felt very dizzy all the sudden, you fell back to the ground landing on your butt,

"MASTER!?" You heard Abbas yell, he was still in his sword form then a white light appeared again, a moment later Abbas was by your side in human form,

"what's wrong?" you ask, feeling very weak,

"your being called back to your body" Abbas explains, you nod as if you know what he's talking about. you don't. 

"before you leave i need to tell you one more thing" 

"w-what?" 

"after you leave this place you will have gained a new power" Abbas says, you looked at him confused,

"a new power?" you ask,

"yes it will help you defeat the sins" 

"a-alright what is it?" 

"you will be able to control the elements" Abbas reveals, your eyes widen in shock and confusion. 

"uh you know, water, fire, earth, ai-" you cut him off,

"I know" you start,

"I will be, the next Avatar" you state clenching your fist in an almost heroic motion, Abbas just stares at you now very confused, (lol i love Avatar sorry not sorry hehe)

"master, what do you mean?" Abbas asks, you realize you probably look like a weirdo and that he has no idea what the hell you're saying, you clear your throat,

"uh neverm-" you cut yourself off, due to the immense pain that rushes through your whole body, you clench your teeth at the pain. you felt like screaming but you couldn't move, before you knew it you felt an impact on your back, you look up and you see the blurred night sky until Abbas moves into your vision,

"master you may forget about this! but when you remember just call my name and i'll come to you!!" was the last thing you heard before everything went dark. 

•••

i hope you liked the chapter! :)