Werewolf Fantasies #10

Aye. Bee. Sea. Dee? Lol.

Do you guys get that? (A B C D lol)

Anyway, here is the next chappie (duh!). It took me a while, but I finally got it out. I hope you enjoy it. Oh, I'm so proud of the title of this chappie. I think it's funny... (:

Don't forget to:

Comment.

Comment.

Comment.

And...

Yep, you guessed it... Comment.

Thanks and Happy Readings! (:

********************

Chapter Ten: I love you, Ginger Snaps!

-->Nick's POV:

Rae's scream came from her head voice. And, do you know what that meant? It was loud...and really, really high pitched.

"Rae, calm down," I said, my hands held up, palms out. "I'm not going to hurt you."

Then, she did the weirdest thing. She slapped her hand over her eyes and turned around.

What?

Well at least she stopped screaming. "Uh...Rae?"

No response. I tried again. "Rae?"

"Don't tell Leena," she finally said.

Oh. I guess that was my answer. My own mate wouldn't accept me for who I was. I didn't blame her either. Werewolves were danger-

"She'd kill me if she found out I saw you naked."

Rae's comment confused me. What the hell was she talking about?

"What?"

Rae turned around slowly, her hand still covering her eyes. "Leena wouldn't appreciate the fact that I saw you naked."

"What are you saying?"

Rae sighed heavily. "Are you stupid or something?"

"Excuse me?"

"I asked if you were stupid."

"Why would you ask that?" Was this really the time to insult me?

"God. You are stupid. And I was hoping Leena finally found someone smart."

The reference to someone else being with Leena was enough to get my pulse racing. She was mine. No matter what she thought.

Mine.

"I don't care what Leena thinks about me being a wolf. I don't care if she won't accept me. She's mine," I seethed. Anger was a good way to mask how I was really feeling. I did care about what she thought about my wolf. I did care about whether or not she accepted me.

Rae finally removed her hand from her eyes. I could tell she was trying really hard to keep her eyes glued to my face-or anything about my neck anyway. "What's got your panties-err...I guess I can't really use that analogy, huh?"

She gathered her bottom lip between her teeth. "This is really uncomfortable, you know."

What the hell was she going on about? "What?"

"You know...you're like...naked."

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms across my chest. "Your point?"

"Is this how all werewolves act? They don't care about nudity?"

"We need to be naked to shift or our clothes-wait. What?" Did she just say the word 'werewolf' and not scream her head off again?