What the heart wants (Max Green and Ronnie Radke BoyXBoy)

A Max Green and Ronnie Radke fan fiction (slash)

Chapter 1

I ran as fast as I could away from Craig. He was yelling and hatful and I was sick of dealing with it. I had my wallet in my back pocket and that was basically all I had time to bring before running full speed out of our tour bus. Thankfully we were stopped for gas.

"They probably won't even come looking for me." I sighed as I slowed to a walk. I was finally able to take a breath and think for the first minute since I had run away 20 minutes ago. Where was I going to stay? What was I going to do? I couldn't even call anyone because I didn't grab my phone.

"Fuck my life!" I yelled at the top of lungs. I sat on the side of the road and dropped my face into my hands. "I'm doomed."

"MAX! MAX WHERE ARE YOU?!" oh shit... I got up as fast as I could and ran to the first house I saw.

"OPEN UP!" I yelled, pounding on the door as hard as I could.

"I don't want any of your..." I pushed the guy at the door to the side and ran into his house, not stopping to say anything, as I ran and hid behind the first piece of furniture I saw, the couch.

"Don't tell them I'm here." I whisper yelled at him popping up from my hiding place only to duck right back down.

"What the hell is going on?!" he yelled at me right as there was another knock on his door. Well wasn't he popular today.

"Hello, how can I help you?" he said, opening the door. I looked under the couch to see Craig's shoes at the door.

"I'm looking for our lost bass player. Have you seen him by any chance?" he said leaning on the door frame. I cannot believe they even came looking for me. I could see Robert's shoes too which meant he was standing right behind Craig.

"Nope," the boy said popping the "P". "I have not seen any grown men running around anywhere. Sorry fellas." he was lying for me thank God!

"Okay, well if you do see him call me." Craig said. He must have then given him his number but I couldn't really see.

"Will do." he said, closing the door behind him. "Okay, explanation time." he sat down on the couch and turned so he was leaning over the back of the couch looking at me.

"I was sick of Craig being a dick to me so I took off." I said getting up and sitting beside him on the couch so he wouldn't have to lounge over the back of it.

"Is Craig the one who gave me his number that I might just call for my own personal enjoyment?" he smiled and winked wait a minute...

"oh... Are.... You.... Um gay?" I asked awkwardly. It was also the question I had asked Ronnie a thousand times and he had asked me.

"As gay as can be and if you have a problem with it I am going to have to return the invitation I was about to give you and just throw you out of my house." He pointed a finger at me, poking my nose. I was not expecting that at all!

"No, I don't have a problem. Wait, what invitation?" I was now officially confused. He never gave me an invitation for anything.

"Well," he explained "You look like you need a place to stay and since I live by myself anyway I was wondering if you would want to say?" he asked. Wow, I didn't expect this either. This day was just full of surprises!

"Really?"

"Yes, as long as your not like a murderer or something gross and completely unsanitary like that." He smiled at me and flipped his golden locks out of his face, getting up and walking into the other room. I quietly followed behind him.

"Okay,thanks." I smiled in return. Maybe he was just a crazy fan.

"Well, then it's settled, I'm Jeremy and you are?" or maybe he's not a fan...

"Max, Max Green." I shook his hand and didn't realize that I was in for a long stay with my new friend Jeremy...

------------------------------

COMMENT IF U WANT MORE!!!!!! For once it's actually Ajay posting arent I so cool :) love me and comment and vote and EVERYTHING!¡!¡! Love you my babies

P.S

Go read MayhemNamedMacelynn stories they're AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!