Chapter 1~Adopted? Hell no~

ERINS POV

Hi my name is Erin Marie Hall, I am 15 years old and I live in a shit orphanage. We get a piece of toast for breakfast and a piece of plain bread for dinner. We get half a glass of water for breakfast, half for dinner.

I've been here since I was 5. I was adopted once. I wasn't even there for a month before the police took me back to the orphanage. So I've been here for about 10 years.

I've never had a loving family... Ive been abused more than half my life.

Enough with my life story.

I groan as I got up out of bed. If you count a cot on the floor with a blanket a bed.

I opened the curtain. it was warm out today. I grabbed clothes set them on my bed and went to go take a shower.

Luckily for me I was the first one out of my room. That's perks for being up at 7:00 AM on a Sunday morning.

I hopped in the shower. i took about 5 minutes. I hopped out and put my robe on, and went back into my room.

I quickly put on my thin "don't sass the queen" tank top on, it was a gift from "Santa", and some denim shorts. I put my socks on and my white high top converse, also from "Santa"

"All girls 12-15 in the lobby" Miss Kurtis said over the phone.

I jogged down the stairs. I lines up with the girls and I didnt notice they were screaming till I looked up.

One Direction.........

Oh fucking joy.

I stood in line waiting my turn. Soon one of the boys with brown hair and sea blue eyes came over to me. "I love your shirt," he said. "thanks" I replied. "can I ask you a few questions?" He asked me. "I don't give a shit" I said. He stared at me and then started asking questions

"What's your name, age and height?"

"Erin Marie Hall, 14, 5'5 " I told him. he just nodded. he was about to ask another question but I cut him off "Wait. Which one are you?" I asked. "Louis, Louis Tomlinson" He greeted me. I rolled my eyes. "anyway. Would you like to be adopted by us?" he asked.

"what would a boyband want to do with a 15 year old girl? the only logical explanation is using me for fame or making me a sex slave" I said. I saw pain flash across his eyes and he teared up.

I immediately felt horrible...

"Why would you think that?" He asked

"Well... They abuse me here. And I was abused sexually as a child" I stated

"your past guardians raped you? and the girls here beat you?" Louis asked. "Yea" i said, my eyes watering. Im not going to cry infront of him. he did what I least expected. He hugged me. I didn't pull away, but I didn't hug back either.

he let go of me. "Well. We're going to adopt you!" He exclaimed

I saw the other boys staring at me.

I wanted to argue, but there's no use. So I went and packed my stuff and when I came back downstairs they were all done signing stuff. We walked out the door, i turned around and looked at the door of the orphanage

"Goodbye horrible memories"

.

*************************************************

sorry its really short I didn't want to write what I was planning to in the next chapter

love ya!

vote

comment

fan
(Edited October 5th, 2015)

-Sydney ur loving unicorn