Character List

Kasey- (99_kaseyJara )- hello! I'm Kasey and I love pretty much everything. But I love Lani the most and my YouTube family. I live in L.A. just my daughter and I. I have brown eyes, brown hair, and I'm 5'3". I was in love with Austin Mahone at one point but that changed. My YouTube is based around family, vlogs, challenges, makeup, and hairstyles. My birthday is in the summer which I LOVE because you know I love summer, it is June 22 to be exact. I am now 22 and my daughter is 5. I had my miracle at 16, some may say it's young but I just got to meet my daughter early. I also have a nose ring and my favorite colors are red, white gold, black, metallic, and Tiffany blue.

Alexandria  - I'm 19 years old and a senior in high school and I am Kasey's closest sister out of 4 of us. I am the main solo girl in our chorus at my school, I actually live in Dallas Texas with my parents, 3 of my sisters, and my 4 brothers. I love music and singing, I love to read and write, I love watching TV mainly reality TV shows. 

Lani- Lani is a beautiful 5 year old who has no siblings and she lives with just her mom. Actually, she only knows her mom she doesn't know her dad but she knows his family. Her dad didn't die he just isn't in her life. Lani's father is Austin Mahone and you will learn more about her in the book.

Austin- I'm a singer and songwriter who works hard. I have a daughter Lani who is 5 years old and I'm finally going to meet her. I want get back with Kasey and hopefully it'll happen.

There are more characters to go and I will add to the list as we add more in.

This book is a fan based book which means you can comment on it and tell what you want to happen next and if you're lucky your idea will be added in!

I hope you guys enjoy the book and if you want to be added