first vlog as a family of 4

Mulai dari awal

*Coralei's outfit*

*Coralei's outfit*

Will films Coralei in her swing fast asleep. Dobby is laying next to her.

"Coralei is such an easy baby so far. She gets up every three hours or so when she is hungry or needs something. Her four day old check up she was already gaining weight. Babies loose weight after they are born. She was eight pounds three ounces when she was born and was seven pounds seven ounces when she left the hospital. At her checkup she was seven pounds, eleven ounces." Will says as Coralei coos.

Will points the camera to Coralei. "Hi, honey bear. Are you hungry?" Will asks Coralei as she yawns. Will smiles as he kisses Coralei's cheek. Coralei falls back asleep.

"She will be hungry soon though. Dobby has been doing really well with Coralei, as you can see he loves to be right by her side. Dobby knows not to touch the swing or move it. Yesterday RJ was showering, Benji and I were sleeping and Coralei was in her swing. Coralei began to cry and Dobby went and got RJ. Like how adorable is that. I am going to read a little and relax! See you guys in a little bit!" Will says as he waves before turning the camera off.

*Back to RJ & Benji*
"We are going to the grocery store now. Are you going to be my big helper?" RJ asks Benji. "Yes Papi." Benji says with a smile. RJ unbuckles Benji and picks him up.

RJ locks the car up. RJ and Benji walk into the grocery store. RJ is pushing the cart while Benji walks next to him. Benji walks away and RJ slightly panics until Benji walks back over.

"Stay with me, don't wander off." RJ says as he pushes the cart and Benji walks next to him. "Papi, can I have that?" Benji asks as he points to a big bag of candy.

"No bud, we have a lot of candy at the house." RJ says as he secretly picks up Pokémon cards for Benji. "Okay! Papi, can we get these bananas?" Benji asks RJ. "Sure, bud!" RJ says with a smile.

After shopping for almost an hour, Benji and RJ are finally getting ready to head home.

RJ films some of the groceries he bought. "We got fruit, vegetables, dog food for Dobby, more formula to stock up, laundry detergent because we do laundry everyday I feel like. I got Will and I some toiletries because for some reason we have none!" RJ says with a chuckle.

"And finally, I got Will some flowers. Benji, stay over here, bud." RJ says.

RJ puts the groceries in the car and Benji sits in his car seat. After putting the groceries in the car, RJ begins to buckle Benji in his car seat.

"Papi, I have a question!" Benji says to RJ. "Sure bubba, what is it?" RJ says.

"Why is your skin darker than Daddy?" Benji asks innocently. RJ and Will knew this question would come up someday, because Benji is very observant.