1

Leaked

A story where a foreigner in Korea and her bestfriend go to a party because a member of her bestfriends favorite band, Got7's Jb is going and she wants to look for him. Meanwhile the main character is looking for her boyfriend and runs into Jb not knowing who he is because he introduces himself as Jaebum. After a few minutes of conversation Jb is pulled away and the main character is left alone. Her bestfriend comes back without any luck of finding Jb so she wants to go home but the main character decides she's going to stay and keep looking for her boyfriend who she eventually walks in cheating on her. Upset, she goes and gets drunk and runs into Jb again who has also had a bad night. They hook up outside the party.

Next day her bestfriend shows her leaked pictures of Jb and her hooking up. Right after, she gets a knock on her door from JYP who wants to sue her. She goes to a meeting with JYP and is forced to pay thousands of dollars for potentially ruining Jbs career or pay it off by working in the JYP building as Got7 assistant and maid.

Jb already hates her for ruining his career but what happens when they get locked in the JYP building alone together for 3 days during a snowstorm? Do they resolve their issues? Do they start to like eachother again? Does the main character start having a relationship with another member that causes Jb to get jealous? Who took and leaked the pictures? Was it the bestfriend? Was it her boyfriend?

Its your story! Just check the rules and you can do what you want!