Categories

Every round of Watty Awards may have different categories, so in this chapter of Guidelines, a brief explanation of each category is stated. Please take note that not ALL categories stated here are the categories available for competing on a certain year. Well, the available categories changes every slot I guess..? Get it..?

*This will be updated when new categories are up.*

General Bleach
Your fanfiction may or may not have a ship, or stories which the setting does not take place in the original anime. The story may or may not have the original characters from the anime, but it must have the general idea of the anime.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Anything that has to do with Ichigo, BUT, Ichigo must be one of the main heroines. For example, a story about him or a relationship which focuses on Ichigo and his partner: He(family/friend) OR she(family/lover/friend) may be a character from the anime itself or an own/original character(OC).

Strictly NO yaoi!

Rukia Kuchiki
Anything that has to do with Rukia, BUT, Rukia must be one of the main heroines. For example, a story about him or a relationship which focuses on Rukia and his partner: He(family/friend) OR she(family/lover/friend) may be a character from the anime itself or an own/original character(OC).

Strictly NO yuri!

Orihime Inoue
Anything that has to do with Orihime, BUT, Orihime must be one of the main heroines. For example, a story about him or a relationship which focuses on Orihime and his partner: He(family/friend) OR she(family/lover/friend) may be a character from the anime itself or an own/original character(OC).

Strictly NO yuri!

Uryu Ishida
Anything that has to do with Uryu, BUT, Uryu must be one of the main heroines. For example, a story about him or a relationship which focuses on Uryu and his partner: He(family/friend) OR she(family/lover/friend) may be a character from the anime itself or an own/original character(OC).

Strictly NO yaoi!

Renji Abarai
Anything that has to do with Renji, BUT, Renji must be one of the main heroines. For example, a story about him or a relationship which focuses on Renji and his partner: He(family/friend) OR she(family/lover/friend) may be a character from the anime itself or an own/original character(OC).

Toshiro Hitsugaya
Anything that has to do with Toshiro, BUT, Toshiro must be one of the main heroines. For example, a story about him or a relationship which focuses on Toshiro and his partner: He(family/friend) OR she(family/lover/friend) may be a character from the anime itself or an own/original character(OC).

Byakuya Kuchiki
Anything that has to do with Byakuya, BUT, Byakuya must be one of the main heroines. For example, a story about him or a relationship which focuses on Byakuya and his partner: He(family/friend) OR she(family/lover/friend) may be a character from the anime itself or an own/original character(OC).

Strictly NO yaoi!

Ulquiorra Cifer
Anything that has to do with Ulquiorra, BUT, Ulquiorra must be one of the main heroines. For example, a story about him or a relationship which focuses on Ulquiorra and his partner: He(family/friend) OR she(family/lover/friend) may be a character from the anime itself or an own/original character(OC).

Strictly NO yaoi!

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
Anything that has to do with Grimmjow, BUT, Grimmjow must be one of the main heroines. For example, a story about him, a relationship which focuses on Grimmjow and his partner: He(family/friend) OR she(family/lover/friend) may be a character from the anime itself or an own/original character(OC).

Strictly NO yaoi!

Love Story
Specially for love stories. Yaoi and yuri are allowed too, but I suggest not because there's a Yaoi/Yuri category for a reason. If there are not enough entries for Yaoi/Yuri category, then they will be transferred to this category.

Yaoi/Yuri
Anything that has to do with yaoi or yuri. If you don't know what that means, it's a shipping between the same genders such as boy x boy and girl x girl.

Canon Pairings
Since Bleach has ended, we all know who ended up with each other for real right? Canon pairings is for stories with the real couple, the couple which actually happened in the anime. The supporting couples can be fictional as long as the main couple is legitl

Other/Mixed Media
Anything at all is accepted under this category. If you have no categories, but it's a Bleach fanfiction, you may enter your stories here!