The Dance and Secrets Revealed

"Severus, have you noticed that Harry never dances?" Dumbledore asked as the Yule ball got underway. "Go ask him."
  "Actually Albus, I needed to ask you something."
  "What is it, Severus?"
  " I was hoping to take three weeks off and Harry be excused from his classes during that time."
  "Why would that be, my dear boy?"
  "Our honeymoon, Albus."
  "Oh of course, Severus. Do be careful."
  "Thank you, Albus. Now, if you will excuse me, I do believe I owe Harry a dance."
  Meanwhile, "C'mon mate. Dance. Meet some girls." Ron persisted.
  "Ron, I am gay, happily married, and waiting for him to get over his pride and ask me to dance." Harry sighed.
  'Watch it you little brat or else I won't ask you to dance.' Severus threatened.
  'Sorry love.'
  "Oh great! Here comes the bat."
  "Harry, would you like to dance with me?" Ginny asked whilst puffing out her chest.
  "No thank you, Ginny." Harry responded curtly.
  Just then, Severus appeared in the group. He bowed to Harry before asking, "May I have this dance?"
  "I'd love to, Severus." Harry took Severus's hand and left behind a bewildered Ron, a fuming Ginny and a smirking Draco.
  The two danced across the floor, their eyes never once leaving the others gaze. They were so focused that they never noticed the other couples clearing the floor or the music changing to a slower more romantic tune. So lost were they that they stepped closer as they twirled and spun. 'You dance beautifully, Harry. Why is it you've never danced before now?'
  'I guess I was just waiting for the right person to ask me. I love you, Severus.'
  'I love you, too, Harry.'
  The two bowed as the song ended before disappearing. Severus led Harry through the dungeons, well aware of their four tag-a-longs. Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Draco followed them quietly. "Come on. Harry's in trouble." Ginny urged.
  "No he's not." Draco argued. "Snape would rather die than hurt Harry." 'Harry will kill me but they have to know.'
  "Yeah right. Harry is obviously under some kind of spell."
  "Ginny. Harry will never like you like that. He's gay. Get over it."
  "Harry would never betray me!"
  "Betray you?!?! You were never together!"
  A little distance away, Severus and Harry listened from an alcove. They communicated by thoughts so as not to be heard. 'Severus! Let me go!'
  'No. Just listen. Draco knows what he's doing.'
  'Ginny will get you sent to Azkaban for dating a minor.'
  'I won't let that happen. Now listen.'
  "Snape is a peadophile. He's just using Harry!" Ginny protested.
  "Harry is a legal adult and by your definition that would make him a peadophile as well."
  'He makes a valid point, Severus.'
  'See? I told you he knew what he was doing.'
  'She's still talking.'
  "Snape will still get sacked for being in a student/teacher relationship. Along with rape."
  'Is this true Severus?'
  'Yes but luckily we are married and tonight will be our first night together. No rape involved.'
  'Gotta love loop holes.'
  'Yes. It looks like the coast is clear. Let's go.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YAY!!! second chapter.
Reviews, comments and pointers welcome.
Please be nice -,-