Old familiar faces

Ahsoka huffed, she knew they were on the quickest way to Coruscant. They always are. The padawan decided to check up on the old Jedi Master that she cared about. She knew that she didn't know what he could possibly be feeling now. With Obi-wan pregnant and trying to get over Maul's death, he must have had a lot on his mind.
She walked into the room after getting no response to her knocking. She saw him asleep tossing and turning in the bed. She never had seen him like this before and it had broke her heart. She walked over to his bed side and knelt down placing a hand on his shoulder. She had planned on shaking him to wake him up, but Obi-wan's eyes quickly opened when her hand landed on his shoulder.
Obi-wan's heart raced, he had nightmares like this before and Maul had always woken him up. When he felt the hand on his shoulder, his heart leaped for the sky happily. He quickly opened his eyes and turned to the one who placed their hand on his shoulder. His heart plummeted when he saw it was just Ahsoka. He clear his throat and sat up as if his heart hadn't shattered all over again.
"Hello Ahsoka, is their something that you need?" Obi-wan asked calmly not looking at the young padawan.
"Are you okay, Master Kenobi?" Ahsoka asked carefully not wanting to upset him.
"I... I would like to say I am, but after what happened in the..." His voice faded as he remembered something and he just stopped talking.
"Master Kenobi?" Ahsoka felt worried with how he stopped his sentence short.
"With this baby... and Maul being dead... I don't know..." Obi-wan had seemed uncertain of what to say.
"So what was your dream about?" Ahsoka asked trying to change the subject forgetting his dream was a nightmare.
"It's their fault." Obi-wan said through his teeth. Ahsoka jumped back from Obi-wan feeling an immense wave of the Dark Side flow out from the old master. She was pushed out of the room by Obi-wan and the old Jedi was pushed back into the room by Anakin, who was running down the hall towards his apprentice.
"Master!" Ahsoka shouted at him with worry and a bit of anger from pushing Obi-wan all the way to the other side of his room.
"I know Ahsoka." Anakin said to stop her from saying anymore while he punched in a code to the door of Obi-wan's room. "He doesn't leave this room until we reach Coruscant and he leaves the room with us escorting him out."

They managed to keep the old Jedi Master contained during their flight. Once they landed, Anakin and Ahsoka lead Obi-wan off the ship. The pregnant seemed to of been crying when they locked him in the room.

Master Yoda and Master Windu sat in the meditation room when they sensed Obi-wan's Force.
"Is that?" Master Windu started
"Yes. The Dark Side in Obi-wan it is." Yoda spoke standing up. "Come, see him we must."

Anakin and Ahsoka lead Obi-wan inside hoping to quickly go for Padmé's room without being seen. Until they were blocked by Master Yoda and Windu.
"Master Yoda. Master Windu." Anakin and Ahsoka bowed to the Jedi Masters.
"Great conflict I can sense in you Master Kenobi." Yoda spoke directly to Obi-wan, who seemed angered by the words. "The Dark Side grows stronger with in you, consume you do not let it. But a Jedi you can be no longer. Made a connection you have. Forbidden this one is. One with the enemy ands with child you are."
"Maul was not an enemy!" Obi-wan snapped that the grand master with an unknown source of built up anger.
"Captured you he did. Grew attachments you both did. Such short time you did have together. Haunted by memories you are. To let go of your revenge you must." Yoda demanded after looking around in Obi-wan's mind, where he was met with much resistance.
"It's their fault! He wouldn't be dead if..." Obi-wan's voice faded as he was over whelmed with sadness.
"A Jedi you can no longer be. Sorry I am my old friend." Yoda said as Obi-wan struggled to get a grip on his emotions. The old grand master than turned to Anakin. "Young Skywalker, thank you we must for bringing Kenobi back. Plans for him you have I hope."
"Yes Master Yoda, I do." Anakin responded
"Good. Go now you may." Yoda said and the two younger Jedi and now ex-Jedi walked silently and had dropped Obi-wan off at his old room to collect his things.