Chapter Twenty-Two *final chap*

I can't believe i'm saying this.....

It's my last chapter! :'(

But i hope you enjoy anyways!

-----------------------------------

Sasuke came home a few hours later. I was sitting at the table and looked up as he approached.

"Do i need to say anything?" i asked.

He shook his head. "No. Anee-san,"

"You know, this is basically how Itachi acted before he betrayed our clan. His eyes even had the same gleam." i told him softly.

He glared at me. "I'm nothing like him."

"Obviously. I'm going out. Can i trust you to stay here and not start a fight?"

I never used to ask him whether or not i could trust him and his eyes showed hurt.

"Yes."

"How could you start a fight with your best friend Sasuke?"

"I can't keep up with him!" he yelled.

"Oh for crying out loud! This is what it's about? Not keeping up? My god!" i cracked it. "I need to go or i'm going to do something i'll regret. Stay here. You understand?"

I marched out the door, slamming it on my way out.

-

-

"Izumo! I'm leaving the village for a little while. I should be back before morning though."

"Okay Yuuki. See you later!" the jounin called back.

-

I ran off to where the Akatsuki were meeting in a shit mood.

-

Deidara was the unlucky person who saw and try to talk to me first.

"Miss. Uchiha-"

"Fuck off Deidara." i spat.

Itachi was waiting with Kisame against a tree.

Pain, Kakazu, Hidan, and Tobi looked up at me.

"Bad mood?" Hidan smirked.

I glared at him ferociously enough to make him sweat and stutter "Sorry."

"Yuuki?" Itachi asked.

"Not now. I'm in a REALLY bad mood." i snarled. "Can we get this over and done with?"

"Tobi agrees with Yuuki! Tobi want this over! Meetings are boring!" Tobi yelled.

"Be calm Tobi. The meeting has just started. Yuuki, any new news in the Village?" Pain asked.

"No. Not that i'm aware of. If there is, i'll find out about it soon."

Pain nodded. "Okay. Soon, we will be leaving here for a while but we need to keep in touch somehow to see if anything changes. I may leave Tobi, Kisame or Itachi with you. Maybe all of them."

I nodded. "Alright. So how soon is 'soon'?"

"A few days. Maybe a week or two." Kakazu said.

"Tobi wants to stay with Yuuki!"

"Of course you do." i groaned. "Can i talk to you later?"

"Tobi says yes!" he skipped in one place.

"This meeting is pointless now though. I don't know anything new and basically all you've told me is that you're leaving soon. Anything else?"

"We want you to join Akatsuki. Permanently." Hidan muttered.