Love Survives

Okay first time. Need feed back
I do not own Harry potter or any characters in this story. If I did ...... YAOI4LIFE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Take them. Please, Harry." Snape cried and motioned to his tears.
  "Gimme a vial. Something!" Harry demanded. "You're going to be okay, Severus. Please just hold on. Please. You have to hold on. For me. Please." He begged.
  "Harry, look at me. Look at me. I'll be fine. Come back and find me when you win. Don't get killed."
  "Same to you. Stay alive so I can strangle you later. Promise?"
  "I promise."
Harry ended up defeating the Dark Lord and after a few weeks, everything went back to normal. Severus and Harry were down in Severus's personal chambers having a heated make out session when harry decided to make a bold move. "I want you," he whispered.
  "Only on one condition."
  "Name it."
  "Marry me?"
  "Yes! Yes! Yes! I thought you'd never ask!"
  "So did I. Harry, you don't know how happy you've made me."
  "I love you, Severus."
  "I love you more, Harry. We can get married right now you know."
  "How?"
  "Do you want to?"
  "Yes."
  "Give me your left arm." Severus muttered the Binding Charm and began. "Do you, Harry James Potter, take me, Severus Tobias Snape, to be your lawfully wedded husband? To love and to hold, in sickness and in health, for as long as we both shall live?"
  "I do. And do you, Severus Tobias Snape, take me, Harry James Potter,to be your lawfully wedded husband? To love and to hold, in sickness and in health, for as long as we both shall live?" Harry repeated.
  "I do. Now we drink this binding potion and seal it with a kiss." Severus explained.
  "You are so old school. I love that about you but can we do this part my way?"
  "Sure."
  "Blood of my heart, protection is thine.
   Life of my life, taking yours, taking mine.
   Body of my body, marrow and mind, soul of my soul to our spirit bind.
   Blood of my heart, my tides, my moon.
   Blood of my heart, My salvation, My doom."
(A/N. I WROTE THIS DURING MY BEAUTIFUL CREATURES PHASE DON'T JUDGE)
  "Where did you learn that?"
  "I did some reading" ' Hermione taught me. ' Harry thought.
  "Don't lie, Harry. Thanks to that spell, not only are we bound to each other, we can read each others thoughts as well."
  "Sweet! Now I can really freak Ron out."
  "But first, shall we go to the ball, my prince?"
  "Such a Romeo. I'll only dance with you."
  "Good. I need to speak with Albus and then I will ask for that dance."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay! First chapter please be nice -_-
Reviews are welcome.
Thanks