Step 29: Detention with Dylan?

Start from the beginning

Dylan was possessive in that cute way. That's why he broke his phone. That's cute.

I was just talking to Ally about her flappy bird addiction.

"Get flappy bird, they said. It'll be fun, they said. Just break your phone, they said." Dylan grumbled.

I started laughing loudly with Alle, pointing at Dylan.

"That's what Selena just said!" Alle laughed.

Dylan's confused face went to a smile and went, "Oh really? Cool." He smiled.

"Hey Selena um, it took me like three hours to do my speech." Tate piped up.

"It took me like four dude." I laughed.

I turned back around.

Whoa hold up! You know what I just realized? Tate talks to me right after I'm talking with Dylan so we won't have each other's attention. Holy shit! She's jealous! Well that's kind of freaking awesome!

I told Alle and she said that she just noticed too.

"How do you turn the volume down on games?" Alle asked.

I grabbed her phone.

"Watch." I pressed her volume button down.

"How did you do that?!" She screeched.

"Are you serious you don't know how to work a volume button? Are you really that stupid?" I gaped. I was laughing so hard right now.

"Yes! You know I am!" She agreed.

"Geez Selena! That was mean!" Dylan's voice showed he was only playing.

I laughed.

"But she didn't know how to use her volume button like come on!" I laughed.

Dylan and I kept kicking feet, on total accident. Our feet were just kind of near.

"Sorry Selena. So, so sorry." He dragged out his appology not so sincerely as he played flappy bird.

"It's okay." I laughed him off.

* * *

"Where do we-" "Ms where do we put these?" Dylan walked up beside me, cutting off my question of the same sort.

Dylan wacked me in the head with the paper poster we were holding.

I scoffed and smacked him as well, but this time in the neck... which resulted in the whole class busting out laughing. Oops.

"You two cut it out!" Ms. McComb said to us.

"She hit me all hard! I barley tapped her!" "No!" I claimed.

"Do you want after school detention?" She asked.

Dylan looked nervous as he hit me again.

I debated on hitting him back for .3 seconds before hitting him back and figuring to screw the consequences.

She narrowed her eyes.

"I can't do after school." I shrugged.

"Yeah.. no." Dylan shook his head.

Yeah why is she the only teacher to threaten me with detention?! I am a straight A student who does nothing bad! She has people doing nothing in her classes and she wants to give US detention?! BITCH what is your life, about?!

God she's irritating. I'm already mad at her even more for her calling out my eating in class. (I have hyperglycimia)

Dylan and I went to put our posters away.