☙4

He's walking along a passageway over a busy highway, slowly coming to a stop when he reaches an elderly woman's stall, she's selling little trinkets and jewellery.

He stops when his eye is caught by a certain jade ring. He picks it up and takes a closer look at it, thinking back to what he saw yesterday.

He knew then he had to have it

-

He's in this work uniform this time, hat on his head, keeping him from being seen as he's outside the chicken shop, not watching the Bride, but her.

She's on her own again, the owner isn't even there.

She's cleaning again, but she looks content, but suddenly her attention is taken elsewhere. He watches as she pulls out a phone from her pocket, smiling a little more when she looks at the screen and then presses it to her ear.

"Hello?"

"I'm still at the shop, but you can meet me here in 10? We can go to the ice cream shop from there?"

"..Great, I'll see you soon Tae-Hee, bye bye!"

He's thankful she can't see him, as he's furious, jealous even. He looks back over at her to see her rush the cleaning and gathering her stuff, checking over everything one more time before locking the shop door and standing beside it, waiting for Tae-Hee to arrive.

He mentally groaned to himself, knowing he was going to follow them - to satisfy his own curiosity as what was going to happen between them.

He needed to know if Tae-Hee was the reincarnation of the faceless king.