About Me?

Hallo,  I am Christine Larsen – a wife, mother, grandmother and farmer – now  enjoying this end of my life on our retirement farm in the south east of  our beautiful South Australia

Hallo, I am Christine Larsen – a wife, mother, grandmother and farmer – now enjoying this end of my life on our retirement farm in the south east of our beautiful South Australia. My special joy is to rediscover the joy of writing, after many decades of having this creative side of my life shelved due to my inability to cope with past rejections. But now those feelings are where they belong... in the past, and whatever time I have at this end of my life is joyous.

This story was inspired by two ducks who once visited our tiny lakeside shack regularly; when we were the 'talls' and we had three 'smalls'. Their trust in us made anything but the most caring attention impossible. I hope the same feeling is nurtured in the hearts of my readers.

I like to imagine the minds and hearts of any age being captured by my words, and hopefully challenged to become totally addicted readers. Maybe some could even be inspired to put their imagination, talent and words together to make their very own tales. How special would that be?

Surely it would seem that if I can - anyone can!