Chapter Three

The picture of the guy on the side is Spencer Hale

CHAPTER THREE ALEXIA'S POV

As soon as we were through the huge double doors, Wilson was immediately gone from my side and I was left to find my own way around the school. I managed to find my way to reception, I pushed open the swing door and found myself in a cozy room with squashy armchairs that were covered in a loud floral print.

"Hello deary." Said the dumpy lady behind the desk. She smiled kindly and the corners of her eyes creased. "How can I help you this morning?"

"Um. I'm Alexia Gordon and I'm supposed to come here this morning for something?"

"Oh yes yes, of course Miss Gordon. My name is Ms. Roberts I am the secretary and deputy principal here. Welcome to Baltimore High."

"Hi." I offered a small smile but soon realized that she had turned around and was rustling through a filing cabinet behind the desk.

"Now, I will need to know your subjects of course, Miss Gordon."

"Uh....right," I pulled a small piece of paper out of my pocket that Ally had given to me that morning, "Um, Chemistry, Art, Geo, P.E, Stats, English and Bio."

"Right." Ms. Roberts placed a map down in front of me and circled where all my classes were before ushering me to the door and leaving me to find my way to period one P.E.

The changing room smelt of sprays of every kind mixed with feet and sweat so I changed as fast as I could and stumbled through the swing door into the gym. 
There were people scattered all around the gym with a group of boys hovering at the back and girls chatting in groups around the edges. As I looked longer, most of the girls there didn't look like your typical sportswomen. In fact, one of the girls had actually turned up in a mini tennis skirt and I don't think she had any shorts on underneath.....
I shivered and turned my attention to the boys only to find someone very familiar looking back at me. Wilson. Shit. Why was he in my class. Shit again. He's walking towards me! I shifted my gaze to the the rest of the boys around him and suddenly understood why half these girls had signed up for P.E. These boys were, like, Zac Efron's long lost cousins or something!

"Hey." Wilson said as he approached me and out of the corner of my eye I could see girls turning to look at the new girl and one of the hottest guys in school.

"Hey." I replied, nonchalant, "Can I talk to you for a sec?" His mates 'ooooooo'd and wiggled their immature eyebrows as Wilson and I walked to a corner of the gym.

"Have you told your posse about my parents." He looked surprised at my question.

"Um..no, why, Would you like me to?"

"No! No, please don't. I just don't want to be the 'New-Girl' as well as 'The-New-Girl-With-No-Family.'" I explained. He nodded his head and smiled.

"I know, Dad told me last night."

"Thanks." I smiled. The doors at the end of the gym swung open and a huge, dark man walked in carrying a clipboard with a whistle around his neck. He looked like he had just stepped out of some sport movie. He also looked like he could kill a man with his left thumb.

"Morning class." He called,

"Morning Coach Davis." We (excluding me because I didn't know his name) chanted back. He looked down at his clipboard briefly.
"And welcome aboard Miss Alexia Gordon." I blushed as everyone turned to look at me and it looked as though I had just been added to some of the girls' blacklists.