Chapter2:Babby momma /trap drama

Trent
I was just at home chilling waiting for my baby momma Nicki to bring my daughter over. I can't stand my bm. She ain't nothing but a money hungry bomb bitch.  My baby momma don't mean me no good. That hoe cheated on me with one of my homeboys. I loved her so much. She was all a nigga really cared about.  She had a nigga gone over her. I mean a nigga would really kill for her. After she cheated I took her back out of love I had for her but it didn't work out. After we ended I never love a chick again. The only good thing that came out our relationship is our daughter Trinity Marie Johnson. I love that lil girl to death. I will do anything for her. Hearing a knock at the door snapped me out of my thoughts. I got up and answer the door.
My lil girl ran in
Trinity:daddy daddy I miss you.
Trent: I missed you to.
Nicki: you can't speak
Trent: no I'm good
Nicki : so na you good after you was just falling off in my pussy a few days ago
Trent: and your point is
Nicki: exactly that's my point. You wouldn't never get over me. Nigga you can't even leave me alone
Trent: wateva man I ain't for yo shit today
Nicki: whatever where my money at
Trent: on yo child support card
Nicki: that chump change you pay ever month ain't shit I need some money
Trent: you ain't getting shit from me
Nicki it's like that now. Well when u need pussy don't come my way.

Trent slammed the door in Nicki face.That's a dumb bitch I can't stand that hoe.

He went up stairs and got his daughter ready. An hour later they He took her shopping and to chuckie cheese .  On our way home we
were in the car listen to music my daughter was singing to the song do you mind. I took my phone out and started recording her.  She was so adorable.    About 15 minutes later she was knocked out sleep. I pulled up in my front yard I grabbed her and her things and took her inside. I took my baby girl up stairs and laid her in the bed.   I went into my room lit up a blunt and ran my shower water.  I got out the shower and went to sleep.

About 3 in the morning I got a call  from my nigga. Kel  saying somebody broke in the trap.
I got up got dress I call the baby sitter to come watch Trinity.

Trent
While at the trap we watch the cameras to see who it was. It was a nigga from the west side name Devin aka boogie . It took most of our supplies. We took a huge lost.  This some fucked up shit.
Trey: I say we pay these niggas a visit
Kel: I'm with it wbu Trent
Trent: I'm with. But we can't retaliate just fast let them niggas act like we don't know who it is let's catch them when the least expecting it.
Kel& trey ;bet

Trent:  we will have a meeting tomorrow. Got to get home to my daughter.
Trey: how is lil Trin
Trent: bad ass hell
Kel: my baby not bad she just a savage
Trent: wateva man I'm fwy tomorrow
Kel &trey : bet

Trent
I made it back home went up stairs and went to check up on baby girl. She was still sound to sleep. I just woke the baby sitter up and told she could leave or stay. I went sat on my balcony and smoke a blunt. I sat there just in a daze just chilling. Until I heard a noise in the kitchen I grabbed my gun and headed towards the kitchen it was just the baby sitter.
Keish : I'm sorry
Trent : you good
Keish : Do you need anything
Trent : na I'm good

I watched Gabby as she went to the refrigerator. She had on these lil shorts that showed that ass. I walked behind her and just started kissing on her neck then I turned her face towards me and kissed her lips. I pick her up and sat her on the counter . I took her shirt off and start sucking on her boobs . I put my finger inside her pants as I kissed on her neck. Damn she was already wet for a nigga.

Keish: stop stop Trent I can't do this
Trent: what you mean you can't do ain't this what you wanted
Keish: no
Trent: man wateva
Keish:I think I should be leaving
Trent: you don't have to leave apologies
Keish: apology accepted

Keish
I got off the counter and head towards the guest room. I couldn't believe what happen. Every time I think about what happen it send chills down my back. I wanted it to happen but Trent ain't nothing but a hoe I don't have time to be falling for him. I went to sleep.
Trent
I can't believe she turnt a nigga down. No bitch has never turnt me down bitches be all over this dick except Keish.  Now a nigga got to go get the lotion.  I went into my room and beat my shit then I went to sleep.

Cali Taylor as Trinity Marie Johnson
Tearia Mari as Nicki Bell(baby mother)
Ashanti as Keish Capone (babysitter)