"Don't tell me how to raise my children."

When you had first moved in with Newt you quickly realized that the mess was going to be a big problem. Newt's version of 'organized' meant 'messy' from your perspective. You always wondered how on Earth he managed to find everything he needed. (Of course, knocking down about five jars in the process, though). You hated to always see animal feed in the cupboards, and occasionally some odd plants; but you were constantly having to clean up his messes, and you were getting sick of it.

"Newt! We need to talk!" you yelled from the kitchen hoping he could hear you from his case.

"Coming, love!" he called back.

You tapped your foot on the wood floor impatiently as he stopped what he was doing and climbed up the ladder and out of the case. Once he climbed out, he quickly walked over to where you were standing in the kitchen.

"Something you needed, Y/N/N?"

You calmly let out a breath to try and control yourself. "Newt. I'm getting tired of having to clean up your messes. Is there any way you could move all of your creatures' food and weird specimens somewhere else? They don't exactly belong in a kitchen meant for humans."

He frowned. "I've, uh, kind of run out of space in my case."

You groaned. "Newt! I refuse to let your animals hoard their food in our kitchen!" Just as you said that, you heard rustling and the clatter of forks and knives coming from the silverware drawer. You rapidly turned around and pulled open the drawer, revealing the Niffler. You quickly grabbed the Niffler before it could escape. You held the Niffler out towards Newt. "See!? I can't have him constantly stealing everything shiny I own!"
Newt looked at the ground. "Don't tell me how to raise my children..."

"I'm serious, Newton! These messes and your completely unorganized living space is driving me mad. If you can't figure this out within a week... I'll have to move out."

Newt's eyes widened. "No! I'll clean all this up and move my creatures' food, I promise." He immediately and frantically started opening cabinets and taking out all the jars full of food that were for his creatures.

You giggled at his actions stepped around the island to the other side where Newt was. You walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "Good."

He stopped what he was doing and turned towards you, wrapping an arm around your waist. He smirked and leaned him, pressing his lips to yours. The kiss turned from sweet and innocent to something more hungry and passionate. Newt licked your lower lip with his tongue, asking for entrance which you gladly granted.

When you pulled away, Newt kept his arm around your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"You're quite sexy when you're mad," Newt said smirking.

You laughed. "Gee thanks. You're quite sexy when... uh... well, all the time I guess."

He grinned. "Alright, enough of that. Get to work, Scamander!" you said, tossing him a jar out of nowhere to see if he could catch it. He caught it, the man had fast reflexes.

"I won't let you move out on me," he said, setting the jar down on the counter and kissing your forehead.