The Killing School Trip |1||

Is that a door?

You walked towards it and slid it open.

"It's open!" A voice from inside the room.

You walked in and the door closed behind you.

"No, it's closed again!" A high pitched voice echoed through the room.

"Don't yell so loud, you stupid pig!"

"I'm s-sorry for being a stupid pig!" These people are weird.

Your eyes scanned the room, searching for a free seat.

"Over here!" A very cheerful girl waved at you, pointing at a free seat.

"Thanks!" You sat down.

"And now? Everyone is here, but I don't see any teacher." A huge guy stood up and looked around.

"I'm here!" A bunny popped up from the podium and danced around with her...Magic Wand?

"What is that?" A huge breasted girl pointed at the bunny.

"I'm Monomi, your teacher!" You chuckled. A bunny as a teacher? 

"You're kidding, right?" The brown haired boy next to you stood up.

"No way, I would never lie! But everyone, I want you to spend these few weeks in hope and peace, okay?"

"What are you blabbering about? Spend these few weeks? What few weeks? Answer my fucking questions!" A small boy gritted his teeth.

Time skip brought to you by Jum-P

"I say we have a party tonight." Byakuya stood on top of the table.

"A party? Ibuki joins!" Ibuki was jumping up and down like a bunny.

"I need to skip that offer." Fuyuhiko stood up and left the restaurant. Peko seems to hesitate, but decides to join.

"The Dark Lord shall accept this offer so that these mere humans will finally see the power of Darkness!" A booming voice.

Gundham Tanaka.

He was exceptional. You really took a liking to him, probably because of his dark aura.

"I will cook if I can touch your milk machines, (Y/N)." Teruteru's nose was bleeding.

"What? Pervert!" You slapped his face.

Another time skip by Cham-P

"Byakuya's finally here." Hajime looked at the entrance of the dining hall.

"What is he carrying with him?" You looked at the black thing as he puts it on the ground.

"Probably food." Nagito leaned against the wall.

"But Teruteru is cooking, so why bother bringing more food?" You walked to the table behind Nagito and leaned against the edge.

"You are leaning quite comfortable, (Y/N)." Nagito eyed you.

"So what?" You felt like a more social person than before.

Ding

"What was-" The lights went out and the room was pitchblack.

"What's going on?" You heard Byakuya's voice.

You tried to concentrate and used the sounds you heared to determine where people were standing.

"Is everyone okay? Is the blackout here too? The stove suddenly stopped, so I came to check on you." Why did you hear Teruteru beneath you?

"Awk!" Your own voice. A stinging pain in your left foot.