Dramatic Kill

"Let the class trial start!" Monokuma sat down in his chair.

"Alright, let's start with discussing the murder weapon."

"Wasn't that obvious? The big hammer on the floor was the murder weapon!" Kazuichi spoke.

"Are you sure? That hammer didn't have any oil on it." Hajime didn't believe him.

"I say the pillar is the one!" Akane smashed the table.

"Yeah, it had oil on it too." You agreed.

You were really nervous, you didn't want them to find out, but you didn't want them to die either. After all, they were your first 'friends'.

"But how was the pillar used? There is no way someone could lift it, not even Nekomaru!" Nagito chuckled at this comment.

"You're taking way too long, are your brains even working?" He sighed.

"Let's ignore Nagito. To find out more about how the pillar was used, I think we should discuss something else." Sonia looked at Chiaki.

"Yeah, I would like to know why we didn't hear the rumbling and ringing sounds everyone is talking about." Good, this will give Gundham an alibi.

"I didn't hear it either." Nagito looked at Gundham.

"The sounds of Hell are the only ones I can hear." Gundham grinned.

"Then why did four people not hear those sounds?" Kazuichi asked.

"What do they all have in common? Hajime, you should know, right?" Nagito looked at Hajime.

"Wait, you are all staying in Deluxe Rooms, right? I recall them being soundproof."

"So that means they have an alibi, right? Because that was also the time that Nekomaru died." Sonia asked.

"We can assume that for now." Just for now?

"Hey, there's something I want to ask. Did anyone see something suspicious this morning?" Hajime asked everyone.

It was silent.

"Actually..." Fuyuhiko looked at you.

"(Y/N) was in Strawberry House this morning, but how did she get back of the elevator was broken?" Everyone stared at you.

"Simple, the elevator was still working when I used it." You answered.

"But when I repaired the elevator, it was at Strawberry's side." Kazuichi looked at you.

"Which means the killer used it after me!" You were pretty nervous, you hoped no one noticed.

"That does sound logical." Hajime was thinking.

"No wait, there's a contradiction in there." Nagito was thinking.

"Of course! Fuyuhiko told me that he saw Nekomaru leave around 5:00, which means the killer already went to the Tower at that time! And after Nekomaru died, which was around 7:30, the killer left to go back to her room, just in time for the wall clock to go off and give her an alibi!" Hajime pointed at you.

"Isn't that right, (Y/N)?" Everyone looked at you.

"Ngh!" Hajime was pretty smart for figuring that out.

"That isn't true! If I were to kill Nekomaru, then why the hell was the elevator at Strawberry House when I used it to go back to Grape House?" You tried to cover up, but Hajime was outsmarting you.

"Maybe a secret passageway?" Akane suggested.

"Of course! That way she could've just used that passageway to go back." You were surprised.