The Past |Prologue||

"Why not? He seems like a nice guy." 

"C'mon (Y/N), does he really seem like a nice guy? I'm pretty sure normal people don't call themselves Dark Lord or whatever." Junko was against your statement.

"But I want to see him swim." You pouted.

"He doesn't know how to swim." Junko sighed, she was putting too much effort in making you a Remnant of Despair.

"If he doesn't join your club I will neither." You looked at Junko.

"Fine, fine. I'll call you when he's in my club." Junko waved and walked away, leaving you alone in the hallway.

You are the Ultimate Assassin. Yes, Assassin. You didn't really like killing people, but if they were evil you didn't mind. Maybe that's the reason you are so attracted to Tanaka, the Ultimate Breeder. He seems so evil, yet he does nothing but care for animals, your only weakness.

"Why?" You muttered. You thought you were always a tool, a mere nobody. Nobody ever talked to you, despite knowing you wouldn't kill them without a reason. You always felt lonely, so hollow on the inside. Nobody cared.

Well, at least Junko does.

Junko is your only friend. You met her when you fell in the hallway and she helped you collect your scattered books on the floor. 

"Hmm..?" You saw Junko walk into the classroom again.

"Why are you back?" You thought she was going to get Mukuro, her sister to join your little swim party.

"Well, you need to join my club now." Junko played with her hair while smiling.

"Why? We just discussed that I would only join-"

"If he joins, blablabla. Are you done with blabbering about nothing? He already joined." Your eyes widened.

"Really? O my god Junko you're the best." You hugged your friend.

"Hey, do you mind if I bring some extra people to the party?" Junko was measuring her nails.

"The more the merrier." You didn't really care anymore, your mind was full of Gundham.

"Hihi, I finally get to live!" You whispered to yourself while leaving Junko.

"Life begins!" You happily ran away.

---

If there is a chance to start over, you would definitely take it.

Because you wanted to live for once.

Just once.

So this prologue is very short, because I can't tell you too many secrets about reader-chan's past. The chapters are very long though, I promise.