My heads trembled as I did the familiar routine that I got used to while I was in middle school. This process was taking longer that I thought it would be. When I finally finished the last few steps, I set it down his neck and brushed his shoulders lightly," Done."

I looked up from his tie and his face filled my vision. My eyes scanned through his brows, eyes, nose and finally rested on that rose red lip of his. I bit my lip slightly as I looked at it.

What was I doing?

Yi Eun finally let go of his grip on me and stepped back from me. I felt a disappointed feeling as his warmth slowly faded away from my body. I was just getting used to his body temperature on me.

He turned around and grabbed the keys on the shoe cabinet," What are you standing there for? I thought you were going to be late?"

I looked at the clock automatically, immediately snapping me out from my trance," Yah, it's all your fault!"

I grabbed my bag and the side of his sleeve as I rushed out from the door," Calm down Hae Ri."

I stuck out my tongue as I hastily slipped on my shoes and rushed to the elevator. We descended from the lift and got into the car. Though out the car ride I was silent, he was silent as well, simply just the morning radio filling the car.

I didn't know why but the comfortable feeling I had with him for the past few weeks just disappeared without a trace and was replaced with the glowing butterflies that was in my stomach right now as we rode in the car. I glanced sideways conspicuously and my line of sight landed on Yi Eun. I could feel my eyes trace from the sides of his head, from his hair, nose, lips to his adam's apple. I bit my lip as I tried to drop my glance. The feeling I had while looking at him was different as compared to the previous days. There was a lot tension and I could feel my heart clutching harder by the second as I looked at him. The more I looked at him, the harder it was for me to look away yet there was a growing pit in my stomach as time past.

Flashbacks of the forehead kiss and the feeling of his arms on my waist came. I felt even more uncomfortable and I dropped my glance as I bit my lip. What was this feeling that I was feeling?

We finally stopped at the campus's car park and Yi Eun's parked at a spot. As soon as the car halted, I opened the door and grabbed my back in a hurry to leave the car. The pressure I felt in the car with him alone was too much for me withstand at the moment, what i wanted was to just get as far away from him as I could.

"Yah, Hae Ri don't be such a rush, you are still early." Yi Eun called out and my heart skipped a beat at the sound of his voice. I nodded my head as I quickly took a turn and rushed away to class.

 I nodded my head as I quickly took a turn and rushed away to class

I was in daze as the tutor talked on and on. My body was in class but definitely not my head. I was still lost at the feeling I had felt this morning. I just could not grasp as to why I felt this way. It felt like I had a defense mechanism on and what I wanted to do was to get away and not get caught on how I was feeling right now. Or right then.

I felt a flush through my face.

"What thoughts are you having right now to have your face this red?" I heard Jason's voice from beside me and snapped me out of my thoughts. I felt a clutch in my heart as fear started to raise. It was as if I was getting caught.

"Nothing." I replied as I turned my gaze to my empty notebook that was supposed to filled with notes. I twirled my pen around and took a deep breath. I felt a grip on my shoulder and I looked up to Jason's worried gaze.

"Are you sure you are alright?" Jason asked and I nodded my head. I glanced around the classroom and noticed that it was getting empty already. I guess class ended and I haven't noticed that. I   closed my notebook and slid it into my bag that was at the back of my chair.

"What class is next?" I asked Jason as I got up from my chair and pushed it in.

"Chemistry lab." Jason told me as he started walking towards the door. I felt a feeling of dread as I followed him. Chemistry lab? That means I was going to meet Yi Eun? I was not prepared to see him yet. I expected to see him in 4 more hours and not in 10 minutes.

"Did you bring your lab coat?" Jason asked and I slung my bag forward and checked inside. I did, but how could I not notice that I had Yi Eun's class today. I felt each step getting heavier and heavier as I got closer to the lab. What I was experiencing right now was unexplanable. It seemed as if I was anticipating to see him and at the same time it seemed as I was dreading to see him. I just couldn't make up my mind and I couldn't understand why I felt this way.

Just as I was about to come up with an excuse to not attend lab today, I saw Yi Eun's figure at the end of hallway. As much as I had the urge to run away now and then, my legs just couldn't seem to leave its spot where it is right now.

As Yi Eun got nearer, I felt my heart stopping and my breath holding as I dropped my glance, unable to face him. However, I felt a slight breeze past by me and I let out the breath as I was holding as I realized he had just entered the lab without aknowleding my presence. I followed suit as well and put my belongings at the cabinet that was provided.

I checked the lab arrangement and walked over to my assigned table. Today's lab was an individual one about mixing some solutions which I had not read up on. Yi Eun started to brief the class on the basic procedures. His words just couldn't get to me as I simply marvelled over his face and the flashbacks. I let out a huge sigh as I patted my face and looked away from him and on the apparatus instead. I was in a stupid trance.

I glanced over the lab manual and tried my best to follow everythin that was on it, without thinking of Yi Eun.

I let out an annoyed sigh as I poured the mixture from the burette to the flask for the third time. I just could not get the result at all and I didn't know why.

I slammed the flask into the table as I looked up from my workplace. The lab was empty, the last student just left. I let out long breath, I can't believe that I was the last student left. Yi Eun was at the front table busy looking at the lab reports submitted by my classmates.

I returned my attention to the lab manual and read it again. It was then I realized my mistake, I had used the wrong solution. I knocked my head for my stupidity and redid the experiment for the fifth time.

Just I closed the tap of the burrette, the pink colour of the phenolphathelein turned colourless. My eyes lit up as I set down the flask and leaned against the wall. I felt a pat on my head and I looked up and saw Yi Eun. My eyes widdened as I noticed the close proximity between us. I guess I must have been too focused to not notice him.

"Good job. Now can we go home?" He asked as he ruffled my hair slightly. I felt my heart accelerating as I noticed how I liked him saying "we".

It was then I realized what I was feeling. I was developing a god damn crush on my husband and I didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

But there was one thing I knew. It was how I wanted to bury these feelings down myself and to not get caught for him.

Because these feelings are going to
make me vulunerable against him. And I didn't want him to find out this fact.

 And I didn't want him to find out this fact