Did Scarlett and Harry have sex during her pregnancy?

it's scarlett and harry, is that even a question ????

jk i mean of course yes she would be extra horny (like me rn cuz periods and shit)

Who was the cloaked person that Harry saw when driving back from the cemetery in the rain and crashed?

lololol that would be Scarlett, but just a hallucination of her. harry was going slightly crazy from the grief at the time so it was just a figment of his imagination. almost got him killed lol.

What brand is Scarlett's underwear because...damn how did that stay in place when Harry fucked the living hell out of her on the damn wall?

glittercumshots you just had to know? probably victoria's secret. probably something harry bought scarlett because that's all he does: buy her lingerie.

~-~

Would you like to write a short story about the time Scarlett spent in Omega?

omg that would be so lit. it'd be all like Scarlett training all over again but in much tougher and crueler conditions. sami would be her #1 hoe but then there'd be loads of sex scenes with Donovan so I don't think anyone would want to read that ://////

Do you think that Alek will find out about them being assassins?

good question. i hope not, but then again i feel like him or one of the twins will stumble across a grenade launcher or harry's favorite sniper in the house and be like ??????? maybe scarlett and harry would tell the kids when they're older and are mature enough to understand and accept it because their parents were literally forced into it ya know ??

Will there be a spin-off where one day grown-up Alek will find out about them being assassins and The Organization is in danger so he'd have to fight with his parents?

that would be so fucking cool, but nah i won't be doing any other books relating to the K&R series anymore :( i would've used someone like Daniel Sharman (off the top of my head) to play Alek cuz he's hot and his jawline can cut through diamond.

I ALSO had this random thought where Alek would be bisexual or gay and he would have a thing for Vicky's son Xavier, if i ever did this spin-off of course.

What inspires you to write bomb-ass smut?

just the idea of Harry doing whatever smut I'm reading, TO ME. plus idk i feel like smut is the only thing where i can never go wrong writing. it's weird.

Inspiration for this story?

A LOT of action movies. Top ones are Fast and the Furious 7, Wanted, Captain America 1 & 2. ALSO, the fanfiction Dust Bones by zeffervescent IT IS THE BEST ASSASSIN FANFIC EVER CHECK IT OUT!