Sakhr:The reason.

(Please read the last chapter again as I've updated a few paragraph at the end)

Burhan's POV

Thank God it's Saturday!

I spend my weekends with Mahnoor. That's the only two days of week that I'm actually light and easy but nowadays that too isn't the case.

"Mehreen told me--" I said before I complete.

"I don't wanna hear" she interjected and left.

Mahnoor and Mehreen are two completely different people,even though they are cousins.

It's not something difficult to myself,I know I love Mahnoor a lot and do I love Mehreen? I don't know. I do respect her a lot. I still would've preferred to have only Mahnoor.

Mahnoor I have a lot of fights. Way too many fights,Mehreen and I,not very often. We seldom get into an argument.

This is something Noor does not understand; you only fight with someone when your are comfortable with them and me and Mehreen are very formal in our relationship.

I wanted Mehreen to leave that day,she would've have just slapped me,cursed me and left me but she didn't. One day I asked her why. She told me her dad asked her never to return to him,her Dad isn't a good man. He faked his concern here and insulted me in the meetings but behind the doors,he felt no sympathy, he felt it was only normal and Mehreen should move on with me. Mehreen said she doesn't like it here,she just owes herself this life.

I don't understand her but I sympathize with her. After all a divorce would've ruined her sister's life too. All for the family and herself she says,she stayed.

She doesn't expect a lot of me but she loves me. I do not know how to handle a woman. I love Mahnoor,I never feel inclined to Mehreen as I feel inclined to Mahnoor.

Things have got worse. My reputation at my work place has suffered badly,if it wasn't for Dad's position, I would've become a living joke. Now though people talk behind my back,it rages me their kind of disgusting humor.

I nevertheless wanted more than one wife. I was always brought up as to honour and become a one woman's man. Since I've two wives,their sleazy and shallow remarks trouble me. How much do I ignore? A narrow minded society...

The group of so called friends of mine have never been more a torture than now. How they make fun of my situation and joke about a duo life, my s*x life interests fellow friends. All crave my gossips, I cannot deal with such sick minded people. I crave only solidarity and isolation. I've stopped going out with friends.

Having physical relationship with two woman,not only drives me mentally but physically exhausted.

I feel very weird. Extremely guilty. However they both equally make it harder. No concession.

Outwardly people with petty mentality fantasize having two women to sleep with but inside this is a wreck.

They both are hard on me. Especially Mahnoor,her love is extreme and so is her jealousy. I do have a drive for love but I never reach to it before being humiliated. With Mahnoor,she has a lot of questions.

She shuns me,investigates my routine,asks how many times I've slept with Mehreen and tells me if I enjoy her better.
The truth is, I only need her. Another truth is,she would never believe this,she's overwhelmingly jealous, the venom is deep in her veins.

I never strike things with Mehreen unless she gives me sign or makes me feel like she wants me to go ahead. I feel so immoral and like a sinner when I trace down my body on her. I feel like she can feel this guilt in me and she yet decides to let me suffer.