Chapter 12 // First

Start from the beginning

"You don't scare me at all," I told him firmly, placing my hands underneath his thin t-shirt and tugging it up his body swiftly, feeling the muscles on his toned abdominals and chest as I did so. I left my hands locked around his neck. 

The two of us exchanged glances, both of our eyes flickering from our lips to our irises, until finally he crashed his lips against mine, igniting those fireworks in my belly that I admired. It wasn't like our other kisses, it was full of hunger and lust. I jumped up in one quick motion, wrapping my legs around his waist. Calum gripped onto my butt and moved the two of us onto my comfy mattress, never breaking the kiss. I fell to my back with him on top of me and our passionate make-out session continued as I reached for the button on his faded skinny jeans, attempting to pull them down his long legs.

Calum helped me remove his pants as he unclasped my bra, with less effort than I expected, before he kissed me even harder and with more desire than I could have ever asked for. "Cal," I whispered softly. He dettached our lips, his brown eyes scanning my face with concern. 

"What's wrong, baby?" Calum asked, making my heart flutter with his term of endearment.

"Do you, um, do you have protection?" I inquired with a hint of embarassment and Calum giggled, pecking my lips again.

"Someone's eager," He teased. I loved the way we could joke around when we were moments away from being the most vulnerable we could ever get. He bent down and gripped what was in his pocket. "Yes, Ad. I do. Don't be afraid."

We picked up where we left off, a symphony of screams filling the room as I left scratches across his bronzed back like an artist painting with only red across a tan canvas. During no point in time did I even consider any of Michael's warnings because I truly did not care. All I cared about was the thrill of our synchronized movements and the taste of his lips and the way his pupils dilated with lust. With every touch he left on my body I knew that I liked Calum more and more.

He truly was one of the most important people in my life. It was astonishing to think how quickly we became such close friends and how I'm comfortable enough with him to be completely bare.

The night continued, with nothing but the sound of lips smooching together filling the room. Whenever we made eye contact, my heart would stop. It was more than just exhilarating, it was blissful in every possible way imaginable.

Calum rolled onto the spot of the bed next to me after we had reached our climax, the two of us panting heavily with our chests rising and falling. Calum turned on his side and sent me one of his award-winning smiles. "That was amazing, Ad."

"You're amazing," I countered, giggling like an innocent school girl.

He pressed another sweet kiss onto my lips. "I really hate to do this to you, and I feel like a total douche, but if the boys wake up and I'm not there I will literally be dead meat. So I have to head off. But can you please come over in the morning?"

I nodded my head with a grin, scooching over to him and kissing him delicately again before he hopped out of the bed and wobbled on one foot as he put his pants back on. "I'm sorry for leaving, honestly. I would love to stay with you."