Chapter 2

The One That Got Away (Harry Styles Fan Fiction)
Chapter 2: Roxy's POV 

     "I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said quickly retreating from the table and heading towards the girls bathroom.

     I locked the door behind me and took a deep breath. Why now? Why did he have to be here, now? I don't want him here. I want him far away from me. I have to leave.

     I texted Nina. I'm leaving. Meet me at Victoria Secret.

     She texted back almost immediately. What? Why?

     Look behind you. I texted back not as fast.

     Ohh.. right. I'll tell Gabey and we'll leave. She texted back and I didn't bother to reply.

     I checked my face for any flaws but of course, found them everywhere. I ignored that and took a deep breath opening the door slowly. I entered the eating area again but quickly walked right through it and headed for my destination. I let out a sigh of relief as I entered the shop and found Nina and Gabey playing with something in the corner and laughing. I headed over to them.

      "Hey guys. Sorry about that." I said interrupting their 'funny moment'.

     "No problem. We would've done the same thing if we were you." Nina replied.

     We looked around and exited since we didn't really want anything from there.

     Gabey suddenly groaned, "Bathroom time! Care to join me?"

     "I need to go too. Roxy?" Nina added.

     "Nah. I'll meet you guys at Starbucks?" I asked and they nodded before heading in the direction of the bathrooms.

     I pulled out my blackberry and started walking towards Starbucks. I checked twitter to see Harry tweeted.

     Harry_Styles: Stop running from me :( I miss you.

      A part of me felt guilty making my face frown. I entered the shop and sat down at an empty table with 3 seats. I continued checking my updates forcing myself to forget about Harry's tweet.

     Someone sat down and slid a coffee over to me. Probably Nina. "Thanks Nina, you really didn't have to." I said without looking up from my phone.

     "No problem, babe." Said a deep, raspy but familiar voice.

    I slowly looked up and sighed. Harry.

     "Well, look at the time, I better be on my way-" I started to excuse myself from the table but got pulled back down as I got up.

      "No. No more running. In fact, why are you running?" he said.

     I don't have to talk to him. I just kept my mouth shut and texted Nina to come quickly and make an excuse for me to leave.

      "Silent treatment, aye? Well... you can't not talk to me forever." He said taking a sip of his drink.

     I sent him a death glare and got up. He seriously did not just say that. He started following me but I just walked faster. By the time I was out of the mall, I was running. I didn't look back and just kept running. I turned the corner and stooped down behind a tree catching my breath.

     As I was about to get up and head back to the mall for my friends, I felt hands pick me up and throw me over their shoulder.

      "HEY! LET ME GO! I'LL CALL THE POLICE!" I yelled kicking whoever it was.