Ignorance is bliss (satire)

If ignorance is bliss then why is there school to teach you to be intelligent? If we learn, then won’t sorrow and depression fill our souls? That is why people kill themselves, right? Because they don’t enjoy their lives? Is school causing depression because they’re teaching us things we don’t want to learn?

In many ways school seems to be (pardon my French) going to hell. For one kids are not caring what their learning. No, they’re worried about their grades. Grades, which are simply showing us what we are in the world. From A that says “you are brilliant“ to F that says “you are a complete retard“, but tell me who are they to tell us what lies in our future. If we are ignorant and full of joy then isn’t that better than being smart and depressed. After all isn’t that what god wanted for Adam and Eve, to stay ignorant so we would be forever happy.

So is school the serpent trying to feed us knowledge or the apple so we may loose our happiness, in fact the world is even hiding it from the teachers who work for the schools. How do they cover it? By using payment and saying it’s just a job. Is school all a conspiracy just something the devil made someone create to continue his legacy?